Post Your Rig!

The old Mesa Thiele cabs with EVs are still my favorite cabs.

I have a couple of vintage OEM EVs in the basement -- might have to snag me another thiele cab.

The magic is the old Mesa branded EV's in the cabs. The top cab is a wide body ported, like the Thieles, but a little wider. It's perfect because it fits the rack nicely.

I originally had an Eventide and have used it in my studio. I lost my studio in a bankruptcy but the Eventide remained. I have it plugged in through the effects loop and use it for around 10 different effects I have set up on presets 1-10. I use the Roland pedal through the MFC 101 to switch through the preset effects and I have an IA switch setup to turn it on and off. I would trade the Eventide for another Axe FX if anyone wanted to do that. It really is a great effects processor.

Here is my music room (a little mess in there, but it all works for me)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

lot of guitars....

attachment.php

realtime drumming (I'm too lazy to "dial in" some drums....:mrgreen)

Here goes mine: AxeFx II mark I, MFC101 mark I with stomplabels, a couple of Matrix Q12A active monitors, and a Yamaha FC-07 expression pedal. Simple, loud and effective - and AWESOME -.

Attachments

• 1535533_249900798507451_723889438_n.jpg
    1535533_249900798507451_723889438_n.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 139
New stand

A little messy - was just trying out this new stand. I run the Tom Anderson through the Axe-Fx direct to FOH. The keyboard is separate, but also goes direct.

I just got a Rockon Tasty Blender and Westone UM2's for in-ear monitoring. So, I wanted a stand that integrated my whole stage setup fairly conveniently. We'll see how it goes. . .

Attachments

• photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 226
My Dreamrack is nearly completed :)

Gator 3 HE Rackbag
Axe Fx II
AKG IVM4500
StageClix Pack
Gordius Big Little Giant with some expression Pedals (not on the picture)

Attachments

• Rack1.jpg
    Rack1.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 188
Back
Top Bottom