Post Your Rig!

I already posted this on the show your mfc101 thread but... Here's my almost completed rig. I still need a power amp... Matrix gt1000fx probably.

4a2unu9y.jpg

y8u2uva2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey all Wazzup!! greetings..
I'm Eric England and I am from Sedalia Mo. married 25years and have been playing guitar for 33years. Love playing music and creating graphics/fine arts as well (Need flyers for your band give me a holla 8) and I'm a computer nerd to an extent. I've played in several bands over the years and am presently playing in a cover/soon to be original band (it's a w.i.p.) named Sweetshot. I dig Metal Old and New, Hard rock, old 50s/60s style rock, big band era music and some older country (i consider new country as manufactured music generally), and I like blues to a degree.
I use > Ibanez JS1000, Custom shop Carvin TL60 w/Crunch Lab bridge/ Charvel Model 6/ Ibanez AX7221 7 string for my guitars. Recently (about a month ago) I bought an Axe FX 2 /Matrix GT1000FX 2U/ 2X EV ZLX-12 passives rig, to replace my Old rig which was ART SGX2000 / Carvin Quad-X preamp / Carvin Fet 450 Poweramp /Carvin Legacy with V30s and Fender Dual Showman wedge > 4x12s, and have been using the FCB1010 with the UNO chip. I have to say after a month with the Axe FX 2 has been Awesome!!, I love this unit and I'm amazed at all it has to offer under the hood. It's really helped out my sound and recording quality and don't really have any complaints as yet. It's truly kickass. Once I got the UNO chip for the FCB1010 the sky seems to be the limit. (here's the only pic I have of the old rig I still have and use, minus the dual showman 4x12, Need to get a pic of the new adds of the Axe FX2, now where's that darn camera. lol)
oldrig.jpg
I've been lurking these forums for a bit now and really dig how helpful and informative you all are. Not being able to actually tryout the rig was kinda offsetting to me (but hey I buy Carvin stuff as well so it's all good, lol). This forum and of course the many Utube Vids over it helped me get over the hump and dive in. I'm certainly glad I did. Thanks and you are much appreciated. Woot!! Take it easy

I'm from Springfield Mo! I live just outside of there now in the country. My band is playing October 5th in Springfield at 320's club if you can make it, we will go on late but there is an opening band. Take care.
Hey all Wazzup!! greetings..
I'm Eric England and I am from Sedalia Mo. married 25years and have been playing guitar for 33years. Love playing music and creating graphics/fine arts as well (Need flyers for your band give me a holla 8) and I'm a computer nerd to an extent. I've played in several bands over the years and am presently playing in a cover/soon to be original band (it's a w.i.p.) named Sweetshot. I dig Metal Old and New, Hard rock, old 50s/60s style rock, big band era music and some older country (i consider new country as manufactured music generally), and I like blues to a degree.
I use > Ibanez JS1000, Custom shop Carvin TL60 w/Crunch Lab bridge/ Charvel Model 6/ Ibanez AX7221 7 string for my guitars. Recently (about a month ago) I bought an Axe FX 2 /Matrix GT1000FX 2U/ 2X EV ZLX-12 passives rig, to replace my Old rig which was ART SGX2000 / Carvin Quad-X preamp / Carvin Fet 450 Poweramp /Carvin Legacy with V30s and Fender Dual Showman wedge > 4x12s, and have been using the FCB1010 with the UNO chip. I have to say after a month with the Axe FX 2 has been Awesome!!, I love this unit and I'm amazed at all it has to offer under the hood. It's really helped out my sound and recording quality and don't really have any complaints as yet. It's truly kickass. Once I got the UNO chip for the FCB1010 the sky seems to be the limit. (here's the only pic I have of the old rig I still have and use, minus the dual showman 4x12, Need to get a pic of the new adds of the Axe FX2, now where's that darn camera. lol)
View attachment 17632
I've been lurking these forums for a bit now and really dig how helpful and informative you all are. Not being able to actually tryout the rig was kinda offsetting to me (but hey I buy Carvin stuff as well so it's all good, lol). This forum and of course the many Utube Vids over it helped me get over the hump and dive in. I'm certainly glad I did. Thanks and you are much appreciated. Woot!! Take it easy

Redd that is cool, thx for the invite!
I've got to play a wedding reception that night, but heck would love to do somthin like that. Whats your band info, so I can catch your schedule and find a date I can get to?
regards

Btw,, Kickass rig man!!

This is our last gig and then I am putting together a new three piece band with me doing all guitars and vocals. Maybe we can get together some day and give each other Axe Fx tips! Take care
Redd that is cool, thx for the invite!
I've got to play a wedding reception that night, but heck would love to do somthin like that. Whats your band info, so I can catch your schedule and find a date I can get to?
regards

Btw,, Kickass rig man!!

Back
Top Bottom