Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

I got one of these stands, last stand i'll ever buy, slides under my pedalboard right up against it, and boom is perfect.

Sweet stand..
Yeah, I got on right of those too. Pretty nice. You can’t adjust the angle or length of the boom though, and I keep finding myself wanting my pedals a little further away. It’s more of a reach with my leg, but it falls better in my line of sight when a little further out.

Reactions: J.C
That was made by a UK company called https://www.designacable.com I usually get all my cables made by them. They even made the tails for my Temple Audio board.Their work is really good and if there's a problem they always sort it out for me. They are a bit on the expensive side but well worth it in my opinion. For someone like me who can't solder to save my life I'd prefer to get someone to do it for me.

Thanks for the recommendation, I've just ordered some cables from them and with the cheapest delivery option the cables arrived the next day! Very good service so far and the cables are excellent quality! Think I'm going to start using these guys from now on.

Thanks for the recommendation, I've just ordered some cables from them and with the cheapest delivery option the cables arrived the next day! Very good service so far and the cables are excellent quality! Think I'm going to start using these guys from now on.

No worries at all you're welcome. Worth the cash I think very well made as well. I'll be ordering some more from them soon as well for my FM3 board, I need some tails made for my patch panel on my Temple Board,

Are people using the standard or shallow SKB cases? Why? Is there enough room for a rack panel on the back with a shallow?

I had mine in a full depth (19") rack when I first got it. The case was huge. I could fit my IEM/guitar wireless stuff and a rack power supply on the rear rack rails with no issue. I've since moved everything to a 6u 14.5"depth rack & it's (IMO) perfect. The issue I had with the deep rack was that it's a bit of a reach to get at connections & it's dark, so a flashlight was a must on stage to check things back there.

Are people using the standard or shallow SKB cases? Why? Is there enough room for a rack panel on the back with a shallow?

Last edited:
I had mine in a full depth (19") rack when I first got it. The case was huge. I could fit my IEM/guitar wireless stuff and a rack power supply on the real rack rails with no issue. I've since moved everything to a 6u 14.5"depth rack & it's (IMO) perfect. The issue I had with the deep rack was that it's a bit of a reach to get at connections & it's dark, so a flashlight was a must on stage to check things back there.
What's the model # or URL of the smaller one?

Thanks.

The rack it's currently housed in is at least a decade old Grundorf model, so I don't have a model #. But a Gator/SKB "shallow" depth rack (14.5" normally) should work fine. Not a lot of space for much mounted to the rear rails, but a rear breakout panel doesn't require much, so it should be fine, I suspect from the pics I've seen here on this thread.

Here's a Gator shallow rack (14.5" depth) that I was interested in before being given the Grundorf.

Last edited:
New to the forum and Fractal family in general, always wanted one, finally got one! Took over my living room entertainment center and got it all setup! This thing is amazing! More options down this rabbit hole than I know what to do with, and will keep me busy for a while. Hopefully will keep upgrading the setup, but this is what I’m rocking for now!

04D466AC-2CA2-4565-8AC1-1EFAFF0E4A59.jpeg

New to the forum and Fractal family in general, always wanted one, finally got one! Took over my living room entertainment center and got it all setup! This thing is amazing! More options down this rabbit hole than I know what to do with, and will keep me busy for a while. Hopefully will keep upgrading the setup, but this is what I’m rocking for now!

View attachment 65163
Sweet setup! What size Temple board is that? Could you explain how you have it wired and mounted? That's my ideal setup when I get an FC-12.

Back
Top Bottom