Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

Sweet setup! What size Temple board is that? Could you explain how you have it wired and mounted? That's my ideal setup when I get an FC-12.

Thanks man!

The Temple Board is a 34 Duo, the FC 12 has the end caps removed and is attached using Temple’s quick release pedal plates. The expression pedals I just removed the foot screws and re-attached through the board to mount. And then they are connected using right angle TRS 1/4 cables running through the board.

New to the forum and Fractal family in general, always wanted one, finally got one! Took over my living room entertainment center and got it all setup! This thing is amazing! More options down this rabbit hole than I know what to do with, and will keep me busy for a while. Hopefully will keep upgrading the setup, but this is what I’m rocking for now!

I have the same headrush amp. How are you liking it?

Built this rig a couple weeks ago while we're all on house arrest. Case is the SKB 3i-231714GFX which fits the 4U rack and the FC12 really well, although I had to remove a layer of foam on the insert in order to fit the FC12. Yesterday was supposed to be the first show of a US headliner leading straight into festival season :cry:

DipticExportSaveLocation.jpg
IMG_8624.jpg

Back
Top Bottom