Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

Awesome!! How does the PG-14 play with the Axe FX?

It's nice, the push control really gives the thing an original edge .... whatever its doing is something I have never had control over in a pedal before ... very amp-like. Did not kick my +1 (Royal Jelly) off the board though.

Stick a power conditioner with lights in your rack...
Yeah yeah I know. But for now it's not in a rack, I'm not gigging, and it's sitting loose on my "studio" desk. It's a bit low, which makes the visibility worse.

I'll fix in the normal ways at some point. But you have to admit, visibility of those knobs isn't super great in dim light. If there was a cool solution that's be cool.

Yeah yeah I know. But for now it's not in a rack, I'm not gigging, and it's sitting loose on my "studio" desk. It's a bit low, which makes the visibility worse.

I'll fix in the normal ways at some point. But you have to admit, visibility of those knobs isn't super great in dim light. If there was a cool solution that's be cool.
For sure!

well you could always put a little glow dot on each one but, to be honest, you'll probably see them better with the KnobTag in place as you'll be able to clearly see the text above each knob, to be able to find where the knob is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom