Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

Me... I know at least 3-4 others.

Probably @finleysound would be since you are much closer to him than previous bay area location.
I’m sure that’d be great! I love things where I don’t have to leave the house to get there! (Original post said hospital instead of HOUSE! Auto correct malfunction! Lol.)

Last edited:
This is my rig. I'm still waiting for the postman to arrive with the actual Axe FX 3 unit. Will update pic soon.

p.s. as many people gravitate to the BE 100 models in the Axe FX units, i thought i would get the real thing to place the Axe FX 3 on. My go to speakers are green backs aswell, so thought id create the AXE FX 3 / Friedman models for real, for that amp in the room feeling, yet with the flexibility of putting my head phones on when i need to play quiet just usiong the Axe FX 3. Very cool

p.s.s just received my brand new old stock Steve Vai Universe. Getting used to a 7 string wasnt too hard actually. The blaze pickups are very nice indeed.

Attachments

• riggy.PNG
    riggy.PNG
    388.6 KB · Views: 282
Just got my Axe FX III this morning. Gonna be a long day in work.

uRBgm8o.jpg

Last edited:
@ug65 that's super tidy. I keep going back to the non-shallow cases because of connectors. Might have source right angle connectors like you have there.

I’m still working on the patch panel but this is my mostly complete rig. Really wish this case came in 5u. Stuck a tuner in the open slot but not really digging that. Wish there was something more compelling for the extra space.

View attachment 49096 View attachment 49097
Put your panel in the front!

That's what I've been doing for several years. I never take the back cover off my rack case unless I need to recable or something.

Gig setup and breakdown is minutes...

Back
Top Bottom