Post Your Axe-Fx III Rigs Here!

Hello all, speaking of rigs, in anticipation of getting an Axe 3 and loosing a rack space, does anybody know of a high quality, 1/2 rack or otherwise compact, stereo line mixer? I need 2 stereo channels to mix the outputs of the Axe and my second reverb, a TC4000. I currently have an Ashly LX308B, but it is heavy and 6 more channels than I need...

Are you using all your I/O's on the Axe III ???
If not you could just use a set of I/O's to mix in the TC4000 and omit the external line mixer.

Last edited:
Hello all, speaking of rigs, in anticipation of getting an Axe 3 and loosing a rack space, does anybody know of a high quality, 1/2 rack or otherwise compact, stereo line mixer? I need 2 stereo channels to mix the outputs of the Axe and my second reverb, a TC4000. I currently have an Ashly LX308B, but it is heavy and 6 more channels than I need...

i have one of the behringer 1U stereo line mixers to pull in outputs from my AX8 and direct sources on stage and FOH to run my own IEM mix. They are great little units with 16 (8 stereo sets) inputs

i have one of the behringer 1U stereo line mixers to pull in outputs from my AX8 and direct sources on stage and FOH to run my own IEM mix. They are great little units with 16 (8 stereo sets) inputs

Yes, my drummer has one for his IEMs, but I'm trying to keep my rack bag a 4 space to keep it carry on...

I live in Florida. Some of our gigs are outside and it gets hot and sticky. I use powder on my hands to avoid sweat and stickiness. I also rub a little on the back of the neck to keep the glide happening. It's the Jeff Beck trick.

Yep, I seen Jeff Beck a few times... He has a big box of talcum powder he keeps near his rig. One night he was clowning around throwing handfuls at Vinnie Colaiuta. Was pretty funny... but nonetheless a great show!

After years of 'pedalboards of doom' and 'piles of guitars' and 'wall 'o' amps' ……… it's so refreshing to have a nice understated, sparse setup ….. that can rip your freakin' face off. Lol !!! Love my AIII !!!

Not so sure about having the axe in the same cabinet as the speaker considering the volume (vibrations) I play at.
Probably not any different than having your rack on top of a speaker cab. Or head on top of a cab. Either way I’ve been using the custom xitone like this for the last 4 years. Never had an issue. And I play loud.

Probably not any different than having your rack on top of a speaker cab. Or head on top of a cab. Either way I’ve been using the custom xitone like this for the last 4 years. Never had an issue. And I play loud.
Hey if it works for you.
Looks great though I must say!....Did you make it yourself (maybe a silly question considering the drill on top :))

Quick pic.

35815084_10211907388028825_8287649493717876736_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom