New to the Fractal world!!! Send me your favorite presets please! Any tones are appreciated!

I would check out Moke. His presets to me are amazing!
For example I purchased his Plexi preset for the AX8.
I made very slight changes to it (EQ) and I am SO HAPPY!
I play live 2 times a month and have been receiving all positive comments on my tone.

Welcome!

Check out Yek's and Leon Todd's free presets first. Get started there, see how they do it.

Check out Axe-Change, but because everyone has different playback systems those can be all over the place.

Then venture into Fremen and Moke for well done, paid, focused presets collections; there are others too (not trying to slight anyone).

If you want every a preset for every amp in the Fractal so you can try them all out, that's where my 700+Naked Amps Tonepack comes in - 700 unique tones in that.

I have free video tutorials on YouTube too that will help you get started with basic concepts then grow. Chris (who is a moderator) also has good video guides.

Word of caution: Add presets slowly. So many presets are unnecessary -- just slightly different versions of a preset you might already have -- or contain elements that you might not be set up for such as volume or expression pedals, certain amp and cab models, etc. I made the mistake of gobbling up presets, adding them to my AX8 like a baby might eat candy at a candy store. And some of the presets out there are just useable (at least for me).

But have since stripped down all the presets to the essentials. The Factory Presets are really good. Beyond that, any preset is significantly unique and offers something that no other preset has.

Here are a few of my favorites. I tend to lean toward post-rock style ....

Attachments

• Ambient Organic.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Jonsi Clean.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 34
  • BritSilver.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom