New mega zip file of ambient Presets and Blocks to download

Simeon.... I tried loading blocks into the recall file....then watched your excellent video on doing so....

But the file screen you show in your read me.....doesn't show up under my MAC application screen as yours does ....... when I click on Axe 3 it opens the edit screen.

When I open blocks from the editor and work over to recall I have just one file that I put in there....not the whole library of effect types.

Do I have that hidden somehow?

Thanks sir..... I'll check that when I get home.

Add on: Thanks Simeon....that was it!

Last edited:
Very impressive body of work Simeon!
I know you poured a ton of time into this.

btw. This is the first time that I hear an 80’s clean preset that actual sounds like a bradshaw level 80’s Tone.

Reminds me of a clean tone that took me an 18 space rack, 2 spx900’s, bbe, midi EQ etc etc using an sm26 to blend two stereo chains and a dry together..... back in 88’.

You just nailed that all in the black box. The way you did it w multidelays and a pitch in parallel is really cool.

Love all the other presets.
Haven’t tried using the blocks individually yet.

Stellar work

Yeah, heading over to donate.
Thank you!

a little fun with simones amazing presets on cranberries zombie end solo section. Sounds so huge. Cannot wait to do this live

And I had to show off my new Fender HM Strat Limited Edition Reissue!!! incredible by the way especially on clean tones

Simeon YOU ARE BAD ASS!!!!

Last edited:
top tip

in the presets that use the usa clean (which is most of them) try replacing the amp/cab combo with something that's more on the edge of breakup, like the AC20 for example. that bit of grit can really transform the sound.

in my own versions, i have the AC20 in channel B of the amp block and a couple of appropriate cabs in channel B of the cab block. i can switch scenes to choose clean or edge of breakup. nice.

Need some help here guys. I've downloaded the presets but when I start to play them after 20-30 seconds of them sounding great a great a LOUD ZAPP that blocks up my Axe III. It literally sounds like my system is being struck by lightning, or at least what i'd imagine that would sound like. Then nothing. No sound. Changing presets does no good. I have to shut down the Axe and then all is well.
Never happened before and doesn't happen to any stock or Austin Buddy presets. Tried using FracTool with same result. Downloaded all the newest firmware to Axe and Axe Edit 10 minutes before downloading these presets so I'm up to date.
Any idea what's happening.

Need some help here guys. I've downloaded the presets but when I start to play them after 20-30 seconds of them sounding great a great a LOUD ZAPP that blocks up my Axe III. It literally sounds like my system is being struck by lightning, or at least what i'd imagine that would sound like. Then nothing. No sound. Changing presets does no good. I have to shut down the Axe and then all is well.
Never happened before and doesn't happen to any stock or Austin Buddy presets. Tried using FracTool with same result. Downloaded all the newest firmware to Axe and Axe Edit 10 minutes before downloading these presets so I'm up to date.
Any idea what's happening.

Wondering if perhaps you have too much signal coming in. Maybe try reducing level early on in the preset before the amp block.

Question for our ambient guru:

I'm running 1 speaker, but I've left everything configured for stereo. Just how badly do I need to go pick up a second speaker?

Turns out I have two: I don't have an FC either, so I'm not sure what functionality I'm losing out on. I do plan to get a MIDI controller but it likely won't be the FC6.

Once again, thank you for taking the time in creating this.

Last edited:
There are only about 4 presets that need the FC. If there are scenes I. The preset, you can switch them via the front panel.

Back
Top Bottom