New mega zip file of ambient Presets and Blocks to download

Thanks a bunch, @simeon! Just donated.

2 of the blocks (so far) definitely fill a need that I've been struggling with on my own. Really appreciate you sharing these.

nice one, DT

good point to remember here, as well - any effect you like the sound of, it's trivial to save it into your blocks library and recall it into any preset you like. spread the goodness around all over your axe, like butter on a crumpet (you can tell it's nearly tea time, here)

These presets were very inspiring, made me play completely new things. Also realised that there are many blocks in the Axe-Fx that I have never used before, so I think there is a lot to learn from studying the presets and blocks. Thanks for sharing, donated!

good point to remember here, as well - any effect you like the sound of, it's trivial to save it into your blocks library and recall it into any preset you like. spread the goodness around all over your axe, like butter on a crumpet (you can tell it's nearly tea time, here)

I see your block library and will raise you a Global Block. :)

Got a theater gig already under rehearsal. Right now, I'm preset-per-song but ultimately will end up with only 4 or 5 presets. This morning, I saved 2 of your pitch blocks into a global block and then it was just "load and use" for my presets already containing my (sub-optimal) pitch block. Took all of about 5 minutes!

Enjoy the tea time!

I see your block library and will raise you a Global Block. :)

Got a theater gig already under rehearsal. Right now, I'm preset-per-song but ultimately will end up with only 4 or 5 presets. This morning, I saved 2 of your pitch blocks into a global block and then it was just "load and use" for my presets already containing my (sub-optimal) pitch block. Took all of about 5 minutes!

Enjoy the tea time!

i'll see your global block and raise you a muffin! (still haven't had my tea). great stuff.

is it? i made this one. Admin M@ probably made the factory one. i deleted all the factory presets off my axe almost as soon as i got it. haven't been through any of them.

Ah. Well there's one in the one I have, and it's very interesting. Did you name your scenes by the year of the movie as well?

Bravo. Brilliant! Downloaded and donated. More please! One of the things that surprised me the most a few years ago when I got the Axe-3 was the lack of FX type packs like this. There are a million metal presets (which I am not complaining about) but not a lot of stuff to compete with Eventide and some of the other Ambient and FX stuff. Thanks for doing this.

Finally had a chance to listen to a few of the demos on your site and downloaded the zip file. Man these sounds sooo good.

just a quick note on the Holdsworth multidelay blocks. they're used in pairs, in parallel. so put one above the main row and one below. the settings are based on UD Stomp presets.

LOVE this ! THIS is the spirit of the way things were done that made the forum great... SHARING of presets, and donating if it is valuable to you... Thank you Simeon !

Back
Top Bottom