New mega zip file of ambient Presets and Blocks to download

you'll need to make sure that you record both left and right and they're panned hard left and right, or use a stereo channel in your daw. which one are you using?

also - some of the presets have their tempo set to "preset", rather than "global" (hit the tempo button on the front to see. if it's set to "preset", change it to "global" and then set the tempo of the axe to match the project in your daw. then all the delays and effects will be in time.

also - how did you not notice? :oops:

I did change the tempos per preset that part I got but sound wise I didn’t notice because the sound was coming out of both speakers.

I'm sure these will be great once I figure out how to load other people's blocks... It should be easy but I'm 'block challenged'. I believe my folder structure is correct but I'm unable to pull any block up (from anyone).

1584389296543.png

yup, that looks correct (if axe edit III is in "documents"...can't see). in axe edit, when you right-click on a spot in the grid and you scroll down the contextual menu to "library", do you see nothing at all?

No. I see another folder level repeating the same thing. It's like I've got my folder levels out of whack.

Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 10.54.09 AM.png

should be

user > documents > fractal audio > axe edit III > blocks

the fractal audio folder is the one that was created by the app when it installed

here's what i'd do

open up axe edit

drop in an amp block and make sure it's selected

go down to the bottom left of the interface and hit the little down arrow next to "block library"

hit "save" and give it a name you'll remember

then go look in the blocks folder and see if it's there

if it is, your folder is the right one

if it isn't, type the name you saved it under in the search bar at the top of the window and find out where it went

if everything is tickety-boo, then the problem isn't related to the folder structure

here's what i'd do

open up axe edit

drop in an amp block and make sure it's selected

go down to the bottom left of the interface and hit the little down arrow next to "block library"

hit "save" and give it a name you'll remember

then go look in the blocks folder and see if it's there

if it is, your folder is the right one

if it isn't, type the name you saved it under in the search bar at the top of the window and find out where it went

if everything is tickety-boo, then the problem isn't related to the folder structure

I see the two delay blocks I saved. But the blocks I'm adding from your collection or others aren't appearing in the list. Do I need to convert these blocks over to the AxeIII?

If you downloaded the ones for the 3, they should work fine. The ones for the 2 would need converting. Are you sure you downloaded the right ones?

If you downloaded the ones for the 3, they should work fine. The ones for the 2 would need converting. Are you sure you downloaded the right ones?

I thought I double checked when I downloaded them but will do it again. It’s the only thing that makes sense at this point.

Back
Top Bottom