New mega zip file of ambient Presets and Blocks to download

open up axe edit.

from the dropdown menu under "preset", select "import preset"

a file browser will appear. point to the folder that contains the presets and simply select the one you wish to audition.

if you like it and want to save it to your axe fx, select "save to new preset number" from the "preset" dropdown and choose a slot to save it to

block files are different, but i've included instructions for those in one of the pdf's

oh - the other thing you can do is open up the preset browser and click on "manage" at the bottom. you can then drag and drop single presets, or multiple presets into any empty slots you might have. don't forget to save before closing

I have installed the blocks in the block folder, and I can see the see the names in the block library in Axe Edit, but no matter which of the blocks I select (for Delay, for example), I always get the same result - Digital Mono delay with 500 ms delay. If I switch to another delay type and select one of the any of the blocks again, it returns to Digital Mono delay with 500 ms delay. Not sure what's going on.

I was in B Channel on the Delay block, and it happened every time. Switched to A Channel and the blocks appear to pull in correctly. Weird.

I haven't gotten around to downloading yet (because I have been ill), but I will, and I will most likely also donate, so I would say 50 is guaranteed :cool:

I too haven't yet had a chance to download or even to listen to the demos, but I know I'll find things that will be very helpful when I do; so donation made in advance. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

No doubt that your going to see a lot more people hopping on board ,to download these presets.
WE appreciate the time you spend developing these Quality Tones...Its a no- brainer !!
The time you save US to come up with these Ambient blocks.
Again, thanks Simeon

Back
Top Bottom