New mega zip file of ambient Presets and Blocks to download

@Budda: I don't use an FC, but it was pretty easy to identify the functions utilizing the Control Switch and changing that to an external controller (e.g. a dedicated midi command) or a momentary switch connected to one of the Pedal switches on the III. I do think some of the presets benefit from jumping from scene to scene rather than only staying on one scene.

And the patches have a lot going on in the stereo field, so I would recommend changing your output config to Sum L+R to get all of the sounds in there.

Last edited:
@Budda: I don't use an FC, but it was pretty easy to identify the functions utilizing the Control Switch and changing that to an external controller (e.g. a dedicated midi command) or a momentary switch connected to one of the Pedal switches on the III. I do think some of the presets benefit from jumping from scene to scene rather than only staying on one scene.

And the patches sound have a lot going on in the stereo field, so I would recommend changing your output config to Sum L+R to get al of the sounds in there.

Many thanks!

Hi Simeon,
I am on a MAC. When I dump the Blocks folder to the Blocks FM Edit folder i get the following error message generated, and no copy

The block's device Id did not match the connected device's Id.
any idea why ?
Thanks

Oh, you’re using the FM3? I thought they worked. Anybody else have problems? Do they need to be converted?

thank you kevin. and thank you to everyone else who has donated recently. very much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom