Presets MASTER THREAD - AustinBuddy's 1400+ NAKED AMPS TonePack for firmware Cygnus X2

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
No - it’s in Naked Amps. But the YouTube video i did on Custom Scales lays out how to do it.
Thank you, AustinBuddy. I saw the NakedAmp part.

Is there a preset in LiveGold that you recommend as a starting point for that Allman rig. The explanation of the harmonizer was excellent, I agree.

Website is BACK UP AND LIVE! I think the new website looks much better.

There is an FAQ and a Latest News section now as well as Videos with TonePack demos and tutorials.

There are roughly a dozen orders from some parts of Feb. 6 to 9 we still have to add back to database in next few days - everybody else should be all set.

If you find that you are in that "Dirty Dozen" and can't see your downloads when you login in, or can't login, just contact me direct. Don't worry - I have original copies of your orders - all good/being fixed.

THANKS FOR YA'LLS PATIENCE!

Purchased this cab pack, when unzipping file it pops up a message stating file name to large a few times, when done it appears the fc12 files are missing and the folder is empty... any idea what is going on with this?

Purchased this cab pack, when unzipping file it pops up a message stating file name to large a few times, when done it appears the fc12 files are missing and the folder is empty... any idea what is going on with this?
You’re on Windows. Windows puts a limit on how many characters can be in the pathname. Every character in every folder and sub folder gets added to the file name, and the total has to be less than 256 characters, or Windows won’t play nice. Unzip the file into a folder that’s higher up in the folder hierarchy.

We emailed. For some windows users the standard unzip does not work fully - but another type like a RAR type unzip utility does the trick.

I zip my files using WinZip on a Mac.

Okay guys -- the WEBSITE IS GOING TO BE DOWN FOR AWHILE, NOT SURE HOW LONG YET - COULD BE A WEEK, OR EVEN TWO,.

Here's what it will say if you go there:

Dear Customers:

We are working on various database issues that have prevented some customers from logging in, or from seeing or downloading their past orders.

Not to worry, we have multiple daily backups and can see every order ever placed on our end.

The website will be down for a week or two until we can confidently restore full account access for everyone affected.

If you need a recent zip TonePack file urgently and can’t wait for the website to go live again, please email heybuddy@austinbuddy.com with the email you used to place your order, and when he can, he will email it to you manually.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Whoah! Having worked in that space for a couple of decades, that's absolutely crazy. I hope they are refunding most or all of what they charged you for the site!

Whoah! Having worked in that space for a couple of decades, that's absolutely crazy. I hope they are refunding most or all of what they charged you for the site!
The website design is fine, they did that right - it’s MUCH improved.

But the customer/account/order import functions from staging site with new look transmitted over to new site apparently only partially succeeded. That’s what’s causing issues with dead links to downloads and some people (not all) unable to login to their accounts. Others could access okay.

Everything is backed up, so not to worry, but the web team (with a new ecommerce expert now taking the lead) are reconstructing the complete customer/account/order database “right” this time from multiple date back up points. Then they will integrate that and make sure correct download permissions exist. I just don’t want to predict when we will be back up, because it keeps taking longer than I thought. Best to do it right than do it fast.

Also wanna say, this Forum’s members have been a pleasure to deal with as this stuff gets fixed - ya’ll are helpful and understanding if your account is inaccessible and no one has been belligerent, which is greatly appreciated. You guys know I will make this right!

I can see all existing orders as admin now, no problem. If anyone urgently needs an old zip file I can validate the order and send it manually via email.

It’s not fun. But I have put it into the hands of people who know technically more than I do. That’s all for now! I’ll post here when the website comes back up.

Okay guys -- the WEBSITE IS GOING TO BE DOWN FOR AWHILE, NOT SURE HOW LONG YET - COULD BE A WEEK, OR EVEN TWO,.
I feel for you AB! Already purchased, not complaining, and have zero knowledge of what's actually going on, but a web host being down a week or two is unheard of today, particularly for ecommerce. Once the dust settles (or before) you may want to consider switching to a more reputable provider. That's insane.

I feel for you AB! Already purchased, not complaining, and have zero knowledge of what's actually going on, but a web host being down a week or two is unheard of today, particularly for ecommerce. Once the dust settles (or before) you may want to consider switching to a more reputable provider. That's insane.
To be clear — It’s now down by my own choice, not the provider (who are far better than the one I had pre 2020) . The website could accept new orders fine, but too many of you had issues accessing your accounts for old orders. So I made the executive call to put it on ice for a bit.

It may be fixed sooner but I have no way to either control or predict when, and I want to fully vetted and correct when we do choose to go live again.

Hi everyone:

The website is back up now. My web team tells me it can take orders fine and your account access should have been restored, except possibly for a small number of you we can fix manually.

If you login and you still have a problem with a broken download link or missing files, please email me at heybuddy @ austinbuddy.com or message me here, with your order email and we'll get the web team on it.

Some of the account area menus looked greyed out, but they do work when you click on them. We'll get that fixed soon.

Thanks for your patience!

-AB

Hi everyone - Episode #2 of the That AustinBuddy Tonepack show is now up on my YouTube channel, and features my friend Like Cutchen of the country-rock band Midland. He brought some of this cool guitars over and we played random presets form the +PlusPack, LiveGold, and Naked Amps. It was fun! Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom