LIST OF MODELS

No Engl Savage? =[

I want some really muddy djenty tones!

Haha, I've wanted this amp sim in the Axe for years now too. :)

However, apparently the actual ENGL schematics are very hard to come by and there are a lot of fakes of ENGLs out there to confuse people. I actually sent Cliff what I thought was a Savage 120 schematic once when the "respectfully request an amp and I might add it" thread was in full swing, but it turned out to be nothing like the real thing after all. Sorry about that one, Cliff.

Still though, the new list doesn't look half bad at all.

Glad to see the FAS amps made it over, particularly the FAS Modern. :)

Are you working on any new designs for some FAS amps?

Framus Dragon too please

+1 for krank, where is 5150? is something similar to hair metal? HOw bout Diamond High gain amps like spec ops; peavey jsx, xxx, I see CAE, did we lose the od100?

Last edited:
Wow! This list would have me covered and then some. :)

This is the current model list:
"59 BASSGUY",
"65 BASSGUY",
"VIBRATO VERB",
"DELUXE VERB",
"DOUBLE VERB",
"JR BLUES",
"CLASS-A 15W TB",
"CLASS-A 30W",
"CLASS-A 30W TB",
"BRIT JM45",
"PLEXI NORMAL",
"PLEXI TREBLE",
"1987X NORMAL",
"1987X TREBLE",
"BRIT 800",
"BRIT 800 MOD",
"HIPOWER NORMAL",
"HIPOWER BRILLNT",
"USA CLEAN 1",
"USA CLEAN 2",
"USA RHYTHM",
"USA IIC+ NORM",
"USA IIC+ BRIGHT",
"USA LEAD 1",
"USA LEAD 2",
"RECTO ORANGE",
"RECTO RED",
"RECTO NEW ORNGE",
"RECTO NEW RED",
"EURO BLUE",
"EURO RED",
"SHIVER CLN",
"SHIVER LD",
"EURO UBER",
"SOLO 99 CLN",
"SOLO 100 RHY",
"SOLO 100 LD",
"FRIEDMAN BE",
"FRIEDMAN HBE",
"PVH 6160",
"MR Z 38 SR",
"CA3+ RHY",
"CA3+ LD",
"WRECKER 1",
"CORNCOB M50",
"CAROLANN OD-2",
"FRYETTE D60 L",
"FRYETTE D60 M",
"BROWN",
"CITRUS RV50",
"JAZZ 120",
"ENERGYBALL",
"ODS-100 CLEAN",
"ODS-100 LEAD",
"FAS RHYTHM",
"FAS LEAD",
"FAS MODERN",
"DAS METALL",
"BRIT PRE",
"SV BASS",

65 bassguy, treble version of marshalls, hear the ACs are killer now and a 15 to boot --- woo hoo!!

I can't wait it out through the "pin a tail on the shipping date" game. Made an appointment w/ Java Junkie to hear his tomorrow. Thanks jj!!

65 bassguy, treble version of marshalls, hear the ACs are killer now and a 15 to boot --- woo hoo!!

I can't wait it out through the "pin a tail on the shipping date" game. Made an appointment w/ Java Junkie to hear his tomorrow. Thanks jj!!

OK, that's just not fair. : ) Any beta testers in Southern California?

When Cliff indicated that the II wouldn't include all the Axe models, I just knew it wouldn't include my two favorites - Plexi 2 and the X99. Lo and behold, it doesn't. Crap!!!!!!! Hopefully, I can get to the same place from the Plexi and the SLO.

When Cliff indicated that the II wouldn't include all the Axe models, I just knew it wouldn't include my two favorites - Plexi 2 and the X99. Lo and behold, it doesn't. Crap!!!!!!! Hopefully, I can get to the same place from the Plexi and the SLO.
He mentioned that plexi 2 would be in there if you messed around with another sim to create it.

Sorry to be naive here but the" USA IIC+ NORM",
"USA IIC+ BRIGHT"" that are listed..Is that the lead -overdrive channel like on the axe-fx? Thanks

Always chances. Remember when the Axe-Fx first came out? I think there were around 32 amp models.

Back
Top Bottom