LIST OF MODELS

Whither the HAD ODS 1? Love that model!

And if I might put in a couple of requests:

1. Amp model: all 4 channels of the Egnater TOL 100.
2. IR: THD 2X12 w/Longhorns

OK, that's just not fair. : ) Any beta testers in Southern California?

I'll second that....any beta testers in So Cal? I'll buy the beer for a sneak listen
to this new miracle!!

I find it very hard to believe that the "II" is an audible sonic improvement to a well-tweaked
Ultra patch with an appropriate Redwirez/Ownhammer cab IR. But 50 User Slots? Arrrggh!. I'd kill
just to get 10 more in the Ultra.

Whither the HAD ODS 1? Love that model!

Look towards the bottom of the list:

"ODS-100 CLEAN",
"ODS-100 LEAD",

This is a great list of amps. Which one is the Jose-modded Plexi?

I might miss the FAS Fusion. That was always a fun one. But there are others that can pretty much get that same sound, so no big deal.

I liked the tube-pre for acoustic as well, but eq, compressor, and the tape dist drive block is a good work-around.

Last edited:
When Cliff indicated that the II wouldn't include all the Axe models, I just knew it wouldn't include my two favorites - Plexi 2 and the X99. Lo and behold, it doesn't. Crap!!!!!!! Hopefully, I can get to the same place from the Plexi and the SLO.

Plexi2 on Ultra = Plexi 1 w/ different bright cap val, xformer hi freq, and presence freq. I have the values written down. You can do the same with the Plexi normal on the II

From what I understand (and Cliff can correct if I am wrong) - Plexi 1 and 2 are the same models with different default values.

I REALLY want to see the following amps added to the Axe II: Lab Series L5 (with matching cab), Rockman stuff (clean and dirty sounds), Carvin Legacy, Laney GH100L (with matching cab/Celestion 70 Eighty's), Dumble Steel String Singer, ADA MP-1, Greg Howe's modded Fender Dual Showman and matching cab (late 80's red knob, modded with cooler gain stage and tighter bass). :) :)

Cabs I'd like to see: matching cab for Roland JC-120, 4x12 MILLS Acoustics with V-30's. Also, two cab options to match the Fender Twin Reverb: one with Jensens and one with JBL's.

I REALLY want to see the following amps added to the Axe II: Lab Series L5 (with matching cab), Rockman stuff (clean and dirty sounds), Carvin Legacy, Laney GH100L (with matching cab/Celestion 70 Eighty's), Dumble Steel String Singer, ADA MP-1, Greg Howe's modded Fender Dual Showman and matching cab (late 80's red knob, modded with cooler gain stage and tighter bass). :) :)

Cabs I'd like to see: matching cab for Roland JC-120, 4x12 MILLS Acoustics with V-30's. Also, two cab options to match the Fender Twin Reverb: one with Jensens and one with JBL's.

JC-120 cab is there I believe (2x12 jazz). Plus 2x12 double show,2x12 doubleverb D120, 2x12 doubleverb c12n, a lot of other cool ones, plus room for 50 user cabs

Always chances. Remember when the Axe-Fx first came out? I think there were around 32 amp models.

Hopefully the Supertweed and the Spec.OD 1/2 will eventually make the cut.

FW V11 Supertweed sounds pretty nifty cranked into the 6" & 8" speaker sims....

JC-120 cab is there I believe (2x12 jazz). Plus 2x12 double show,2x12 doubleverb D120, 2x12 doubleverb c12n, a lot of other cool ones, plus room for 50 user cabs

Oh nice. Well that's a start. I still REALLY wanna see those amps added, though.

I really don't want to lose the Matchless. The Axe finally has a Matchless sound I like. Never connected with the real ones. They were so volume sensitive you were limited on where you could use them. Just about every recording I've played on so far, the people wanted either AC-30 or Matchless.

I really don't want to lose the Matchless. The Axe finally has a Matchless sound I like. Never connected with the real ones. They were so volume sensitive you were limited on where you could use them. Just about every recording I've played on so far, the people wanted either AC-30 or Matchless.

I could port the old one over as-is. I was going to buy a Chieftain and put it through the whole analysis process but porting it would take about an hour.

I'd rather wait and get a properly processed Axe II version of a Matchless because it is one of the
most nuanced and volume sensitive amps ever. Just what the new process is designed to bring out, yes?

Back
Top Bottom