LIST OF MODELS

Would love to see the Electra Dyne, but probably not popular enough to be worth the time

Last edited:
Some amp models that'd make me buy the AxeFX-II

1. Marshall AFD100
2. Marshall JVM410H
3. Marshall Randy Rhoads Signature head
4. Matchless Chieftian

Some distortion pedals that I'd love to see:
1. Yngwie DOD boost pedal
2. Marshall GuvNor Mk1

Are these getting in?:|

Heck yeah!!! This was the only thing in the way of me sounding exactly like Guthrie Govan. Who needs talent, I have tone!!! lol

9e27e15423354c9bf29a85c49f24ea84.png

Just took a look of the Amp Type list, wow, lot's of good stuff in there...a JTM45/100 or/and Super 100JH would be nice too.

How about an Ampeg VT-22?

I'd love to have a model of an Ampeg VT-22. A friend of mine had one years ago. It weighed enough to break your back and had to be turned up loud enough to make your ears bleed in order to get that tone. But the power amp distortion was magical when it was cranked.

Totally agree

I'd love to have a model of an Ampeg VT-22. A friend of mine had one years ago. It weighed enough to break your back and had to be turned up loud enough to make your ears bleed in order to get that tone. But the power amp distortion was magical when it was cranked.

I agree. I have 2 Ampeg VT40s which are the 60 watt smaller brother of the VT-22. They are really great amps. They're versatile as hell, too, because of the tone circuitry. You can get everything from a Fenderish great clean to almost Marshally drive depending on how you deal with the mid control. The VT 40 is way undervalued, too. I bought both of mine for about $350 in the last couple of years and they're amazing sounding amps.

Mike

Totally agree

I agree. I have 2 Ampeg VT40s which are the 60 watt smaller brother of the VT-22. They are really great amps. They're versatile as hell, too, because of the tone circuitry. You can get everything from a Fenderish great clean to almost Marshally drive depending on how you deal with the mid control. The VT 40 is way undervalued, too. I bought both of mine for about $350 in the last couple of years and they're amazing sounding amps.

Mike
I got close to an ampeg vt22 today with a supro, changed the tonestack to skyline deep, closed back 4x12, cranked the trim and gain up pretty good, and still toying around with what pedal will give it that more unique grit its known for.. but i'm close. closest i came last with was with a supertweed.

Back
Top Bottom