Let's all wish Cliff good vibes and a quick recovery!

I also have an ulcer wouldnt wish that on anyone. Sorry to hear that hope you feel better soon. I in no way shape or form dislike you or hate you. I think your a great guy that made an awsome product. Know one knew this lil black magic box would explode like it did. If anyone should be mad about any sort of deal it should be the jerks with bots that are making it impossible to get AXE II. Then on top of that ordering all of them and selling them for a hefty profit on ebay. Shure people can don what they want, but sometimes it just comes down to ethics and personal behavior. Nothing is worth dying for i've learned that the very hardest way. 28 on second wife maybe even secod life who knows lol Have a good one get some rest and stay away from pizza tacos wings mustard etc.

Hey Cliff-
prayers sent from Chicago. I get stress-related stomach stuff sometimes- no fun. Feeling for you.
Adam

Best Wishes to Cliff.

Take a break and look after yourself. Come back fit and healthy.

Be very, very proud of what you have acheived.

When people look back they will wonder at how a one man outfit dared take on the big boys and completely beat 'em 'up with the incredible products that you have designed and developed.

Your contribution cannot be underestimated in bringing to market the most significant musical and technological product development to have happened in this field for decades.

You have rewritten the rules on how to bring a product to market, build a very loyal customer base, give great customer service with free support-without selling through the coventional distribution channels.

You have managed to attract some of the most respected musicians in the field to buy and back your product, without having to resort to the endorsement deals that 99% of your competitors have to do to try to 'big up' their inferior products.

Put things into perspective Cliff, I guess that you have tried your damnest to try to please as many people as possible, but the fact that you are getting unwarranted criticism is really their problem rather than yours.

Most of these idiots wouldn't say boo to a goose if you met them fact to face but put them behind a keyboard where they can regain their anonymity and they somehow grow some balls.

F*ck em'...They aint worth it and they probably woudn't buy a FAS product anyway, their loss...

All the best....Steve

The stress of this job has become so overwhelming that I have TMJ and an ulcer.

People on these forums don't realize that when everything is directed at one person the stress can be overwhelming. It's easy to criticize, it's difficult to be the brunt of constant criticism.
It's a bummer things had to go this far Cliff, and I'm sorry you have the symptoms you do.

I can only recommend you listen to your body and spread out the load. You don't have to carry it all yourself.

Here's to getting healthy!

A lot of the posts on the Fractal boards and elsewhere lately disgust me. The anonymous nature of the internet surely brings out the ugly side of people.

Cliff:
I'm truly sorry about your health issues. I am one of those who really look forward to receiving the Axe-FX II, but I can wait. Of course I can wait. Take some time off. It's not worth risking your health. Let the idiots go somewhere else with their whining and complaining. Think about what's important in your life.

My best wishes for you and your health, Cliff. Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

One last thing: for every d**khead out there making your life hard, I bet there are tens of people who really enjoy your products and your participation on these board that simply do not raise their voice that much or that often. Don't let all the nonsense of those few d**kheads get you.

Richard

Cliff,

Best wishes on a speedy recovery. Sometimes we wonder why these things happen. It probably won't be a popular sentiment, but sometimes we have to look at these things as Blessings. I completely believe in Romans 8:28. This could be a message to slow down, to delegate more, and even though this is your baby, take a step back and focus on the *really* important stuff.

Prayers are with you.

Mark

All the best to you for a speedy recovery Cliff. Health is first and foremost and don't do what I did which is to ignore it and keep pushing through until you get to the point that you can't suck it up anymore. Get yourself straight first and everyone will still be here whenever that time is. They may not like it, but every reasonable person will understand completely and is supporting you. Anyone who doesn't isn't worth a second thought.

I don't want to get all inflammatory here, but I know that I really took offense to a lot of things that transpired and were said because I can relate to your situation all too well and it hit kind of close to home for me. I had to take a break from it and I was just a bystander...so I can only think that I can imagine what it felt like to be on the receiving end of all of this. I remember quite clearly trying to get people to calm down because I was worried about their health...suppose I was wrong about the person I needed to be worried about here.

Cliff, I sure wish you the best. Please know that there are many of us out here who appreciate and respect you. Thank you for all of your hard work. Take care of yourself. I hope you get well soon.

Scott

People on these forums don't realize that when everything is directed at one person the stress can be overwhelming. It's easy to criticize, it's difficult to be the brunt of constant criticism.

So true. The B.S. of the working world doesn't go away when you start a business — it intensifies because you're it. And it only gets thicker as the company grows. It's a fact of life.

No unsolicited advice here (like you need another opinion :) ). Peace and health to you, Cliff.

Cliff!

I love my Axe Standard since the third minute I played it in Dec 2008, and I'm absolutely curious about the II. But I won't love it, if anybody is hurted. I even would wait longer (ok - I know, that the things are going to happen, because you're working on it and the processes are in progress)

Best wishes from germany.

Keep an eye on yourself

Thomas

Take care of yourself, Cliff, and get better.

10% of people will love everything you do, and 10% of people will hate everything you do. Learn to ignore those people, because what they say won't help you. Focus on what you care about, and you'll find your way with the other 80%.

All the best,
Chris

Cliff, i will not buy the Axe-II, before i am sure, you feel well again! Best to you.

Gute Besserung!
Markus

Veel beterschap, Cliff.
I find it very dramatic to see how this affects one's health. I have known stress, but what happens here is something else.
Be well soon!

Cliff,
Been praying for Axe II, been praying for that waiting list to start up, been praying for the new store but now brother.... I'm praying for you.

Cliff, thanks for all you've done and continue to do for us finicky musicians! I love the product you've created, and really appreciate all your hard work and dedication. Creating a world-class product is apparently a double-edged sword.

I understand about not being able to drop everything and go on vacation, but please take a day off and enjoy some time alone with your wife.

Back
Top Bottom