Internal Controllers Overview - Video

To paraphrase one of my friends:

Dude... DUDE!!!

That was a super informative video. Thanks for posting and opening my eyes and ears to some further areas for exploration!

I started digging further into the Filter a couple weeks ago, and then advanced into ADSR stuff a week or so ago and found a LOT of good stuff.

Now I think I understand how to use the Sequencer, so I am gonna be playing with that too, for sure :)

Also, very impressive sounds you displayed in the video.

Thanks!

simeon,thank you for sharing those patches..nice work...I never been so skilled and your help is unvaluable to someone like me..

Really great tutorial Simeon! Thanks so much. Really an eye opener to the possibilities available. Hope you get over your flu quickly.
Looking forward to any other tutorial videos you may do in the future. Could you post the presets to the rest of the examples you used in your video?

Don't be mislead by the OP's humble description of this video.
It's the culmination of many hours of playing around with the Axe.
Sign this man up to create patches for the Axe.

Phenomenal!
Your brain clearly works on another level to my own.
There's so much to process by watching this video.
Cheers.

wow...
another fractal legend
thanks very much for the considerable effort that must have gone into this
I very much appreciate it and got a lot from it!!!!

Finally!

Thanks Simeon, it feels great to have like-minded people putting this kind of stuff out. You, me and many others have been saying it for long time: there lies some tremendous possibilities within the modifiers + internal controllers!

This, dear people. Is why we the über-geeky people have been asking for some extra features to be added, i e midi note input to synth/pitch parameters, "tempo based" ADSR´s, sequencer as an "look-up valuetable" and many others. Where did that Simeon-thread of consolidated wished features go? Time to bump it up don´t you think, people?!

@Simeon, have you tried modifier/controllers on the looper block parameters?
If not, you´re in for some seriously exciting stuff when combining them with other blocks + some CC "master" control of the loop block. "Master" control as i e turn it off and/or "clear" buffer = start over with recording. Otherwise it´s possible to get the Axe to escalate beyond responding to anything. Been there, done that: :nightmare:

I made a overdub based "whatever recorded stutter" preset some firmwares ago, that get triggered by passing a threshold (externally) and start playback when passing back down that threshold... yummy. Don´t remember if I made the stutter out of the internal LFO or externally. However, I think it´s possible to achieve it all within the axe too (just wanted to verify the idea back then, which went quicker the way I did it since I had all gears connected already).

Back
Top Bottom