In Loving Memory: Lynn M. Oliver (1954-2012)

Sorry for the loss of your friend, Kevin. Thinking of his family and friends, especially at this time of the year. So sad. RIP, Lynn.

Condolences to Lynn's family and friends.
This is indeed sad news.
We swapped mails a while back when I was trying out aomDSP and he was very helpful and a joy to deal with.
He will be missed.

Very sad news.

He was a very active part of the fractal forum and contributed a lot.

R.I.P.

Jens

His posts always stood out. Very saddened to hear the news.
Condolences to his family.

It's a sad news. He was a great contributor here.
Sincere condoleances to his family.
I will light a candle.

Very sad news indeed...I exchanged several emails with Lynn over the last year and thought he made invaluable contributions to the Fractal community; condolences to his wife and family, and you will be missed. RIP Lynn, see you on the other side....

Also my condolences to Lynn's family.

Always enjoyed his posts. So many times I read a post, glanced at the nick and saw LMO there. I remember appreciating that highly. Great forumite.

Too young. LMO will be missed here, he was very generous sharing his knowledge.

I extend my heartfelt condolences to Lynn's family and friends.

Wow...very sorry to hear this. We spoke via e-mail and he was always responsive and very cool to work with. I'll be praying for his family.

Oh man... RIP LMO...

I didn't know him personally, but he was a great contributor to this board, and a fount of knowledge. I've exchanged quite a few ideas with him... My sincere condolences and thoughts for his family and friends... :(
Oh wow.. same here. This is definitely not something I expected to hear... I know all our thoughts and prayers are with his family ....

Back
Top Bottom