In Loving Memory: Lynn M. Oliver (1954-2012)

Very sorry to learn of this. My best wishes and condolences to Lynn's family and friends.

I didn't know him at all, but his brilliance was evident to all on this forum.

I only had a short period of time corresponding with Lynn when I 'helped' him with supplying some midi message info from my old Ultra for him when he was developing up aom_DSP. A very clever and courteous man. A very patient guy too, as he had to baby step me through the tasks and put up with my ineptitude ....

My sincere condolences to his family

Quite a shocking news :( As a member of the community he was very helpful and gentle, and he was way too young to die. My heart is with his family

RIP

Shocking and sad news. In my few dealings with Lynn I found him to be intelligent, honest, trustworthy, and most of all a friend who would help anyone in need. Rest in Peace Lynn. You will truly be missed.

Truly some sad news. A very intelligent man. Thanks for sharing Kevin. Keeping his family/friends in thought and prayer. May they revel and celebrate in the great memories his life brought.

My condolences you, Kevin, and Lynn's family. That is terrible and unfortunate news indeed.

We have lost a cool and great man, friendly on the forum and a great software creator.
Condolences to his family
R.I.P. Lynn

Back
Top Bottom