Fremen Quantum 2.0 presets

Hi guys,

at first, I thought that no update was necessary for Quantum 4.00 firmware (and now 5.00), but I had only checked my go-to live presets. As I'm away from work for a few weeks (recovering from a burnout), I decided to check all the presets and noticed that at least the relative levels needed some update, and specially for the 5 scenes presets (the 1st scene was too loud in most cases). The presets from the 5 scenes pack weren't affected, only those from the full pack, I don't know why

Anyway, even if we're beyond the six months of free updates now, I just fixed this and uploaded the updated versions to dropbox. These are updated presets for my banks A and B only : 256 presets in four versions (MKI free cabs, MKI commercial cabs, XL free cabs, XL commercial cabs). Those who bought the pack through the e-Junkie platform can download the files again, I updated them too.

Soon I will replace the existing package, based on the first one but starting at Quantum 5.00 firmware, with updated presets, and a bunch of new presets too - including many more "atmosynth" like presets, with different chord changes, available in both standard tuning and the Eb tuning which I use ; and new presets with the latest additions in amp models. Probably, this time the free update will be for one year

Thanks for the updated presets. I will certainly save me time going through my existing and changing to latest.

Really looking forward to your new batch of masterpieces. As I've said before, everything I play on the axe has been created by you. I've tried a few others but none are ever keepers :).

I don't know how you do it, but yours have this fuller, wider sound with more depth and body where the others are very one dimensional and sound a bit distant, and I certainly can tell the difference. I use FRFR monitors and your presets always transfer perfectly.

Anyhow, all I'm saying is " you keep making them and I'll keep buying them" :):)

Thanks for the updated presets. I will certainly save me time going through my existing and changing to latest.

Really looking forward to your new batch of masterpieces. As I've said before, everything I play on the axe has been created by you. I've tried a few others but none are ever keepers :).

I don't know how you do it, but yours have this fuller, wider sound with more depth and body where the others are very one dimensional and sound a bit distant, and I certainly can tell the difference. I use FRFR monitors and your presets always transfer perfectly.

Anyhow, all I'm saying is " you keep making them and I'll keep buying them" :):)

That was what I was trying to say but you said it better so......"what he said"!!

Hi Fremen! Thanks for the updates once again. Flawles presets as always!

I noticed, that the Q5.0 presets have older modeling versions in all of them (Q3 and Q4). Is this a bug. I use the presets from MKI/MKII folder.

Hello Fremen. Not sure I should mention it here. But is it possible to create similar guitar tone as MLTR's song Someday. Im a avid user of your presets and I love them. I'm looking forward if you can create the aforementioned tone. Im willing to pay for the same. Thanks

Black Friday sales ! Get my Axe-Fx II Quantum presets pack for 35 $ instead of 40 $, plus the “acoustic pack” or the “5 scenes pack” for free ! Just reply to the email you’ll receive from e-junkie after purchasing the pack, and I'll send you one of those two packs. Sales will close at the end of the month.

Hello Fremen. Not sure I should mention it here. But is it possible to create similar guitar tone as MLTR's song Someday. Im a avid user of your presets and I love them. I'm looking forward if you can create the aforementioned tone. Im willing to pay for the same. Thanks
Unfortunately I'm not well these days and it's been a month since I last played some guitar (except a quick video I did three weeks ago). When I'll feel better I'll start playing again, then make new presets!

Just bought your 5-scene and acoustic add-on packs...not so much because I need them, but to say thanks for updating the main package past the promised support date. Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks guys ! Thanks to the meds I take, I'm feeling better and started playing again yesterday, first at a small rehearsal at home :

and then at some friend's gig, they let me play bass on stage for the first time in decades :)

I've yet to start playing regularly but that first step was great !

recorded with the XL+ yesterday, mainly to demo these two guitars with their new pickups. The playing is less than average, but oh well… There's only a few hours left until the end of my Black Friday extended sales, btw !

Normally I shouldn't publish this one, it's full of clams etc... But yesterday I at least updated my XL and AX8, and forced myself to play a little, and update some presets. I recorded the process for myself. So it's in an insight of my work. Just basic updating here, no new presets tweaking. I didn't watch it since yesterday though, so I think I also tested the Hook amp again but that's it

Now that Quantum 6.x is out, will your next update be based on Quantum 6 rather than Quantum 5? Any approximate ETA on the next update? Also, is there (or will there be) an "everything pack" for the main preset pack, the 5-scene expansion, and the acoustic expansion purchased as a bundle? Looking forward to buying everything once the new update is released!

Back
Top Bottom