Fremen Quantum 2.0 presets

Hey Fremen,
I lost the email link and cant find all my files I bought from you after a update to windows 10.
What should I do? Can you resend the dropbox link to musicman0001@

Can't find that email, however I lost 8000 emails recently because of yahoo, can you sent me your exact Paypal email by PM ?

Hi Fremen. I bought your 5 scene preset pack and they sound great, thanks for all the work you put into these. Do you have any cross references on custom cabs you used for these presets. For example, preset 0 uses cab Y etc. I looked at your excel spread sheet and it was not very clear. For example, the Shine On preset does not have any cab loaded in scene 4, and some of the other presets sound like I might have the wrong cab loaded. I did download your free cab zip file, but I don't know which cab should go where.

Thanks

Not sure I understand you here... The 5 scenes pack uses only stock cabs. And the Shine on preset uses only 3 scenes so the scene 4 settings are not relevant

OK. I wasn't sure if they only used stock cabs or not. I can actually get 5 scenes working on the Shine On preset, but scene 4 is the only one without cabs loaded. I guess you are saying only use scenes 1-3.

Yes, that's it, it's a bonus preset with three scenes, on scene for each synth chord, it's not a 5 scenes preset

I just noticed that a couple of presets (I think it was 42 and 45) point to user cab 2. Which cab do you have in your user cab 2 location?

Thanks,

You can see which cab slot it points at. Then you can check the document he provided where all cabs/slots are listed.

That should be the case only with "normal" versions of the presets, you should use the "alternate" ones if you don't have the commercial cabs

New presets made with Quantum 4 firmware, using the same IR and my favorite amp models for high gain but expressive lead playing. I started from existing presets from my pack and tweaked them a little.
This is a free update for those who bought the pack, I just put it in the Dropbox folder. Those who bought this pack through E-Junkie, just send me a message, specifying which email you used for the Paypal transaction !

No problem. That will probably be the last update for this pack, as I intend to work on a new, improved one in the coming weeks. I'll be off from work for a long time and will spend all my time revamping my existing presets and programming new ones

Well, that's great Thibault - looking forward to your next generation of presets - the Hook in the DIV/13 preset sounds killer. :D

No problem. That will probably be the last update for this pack, as I intend to work on a new, improved one in the coming weeks. I'll be off from work for a long time and will spend all my time revamping my existing presets and programming new ones

Count me in. Your original pack is still the best and all of my playing revolves around these.

As always, this is all my VERY humble opinion:) :)

Back
Top Bottom