Fremen presets v 18.07

No I don't except in some cases live with the CLR, I like to cut some hi end at high volume when they are just near me, on speaker stands

Houston we have a problem... my computer is dead, posting with my nook tablet now. Which means i cant send the file by mail to those who are writing to me, at least for the next 24 hours. But i'll try to see if forwarding a mail with the attachment works. Apologies for that
I hate tablets, lol

Houston we have a problem... my computer is dead, posting with my nook tablet now. Which means i cant send the file by mail to those who are writing to me, at least for the next 24 hours. But i'll try to see if forwarding a mail with the attachment works. Apologies for that
I hate tablets, lol

Fremens latest can be downloaded here
http://connect2china.se/fremen/Fremen_18.07.rar

Fremens email for donation is karinedr_1@hotmail.com

Highly recommended sending a few bucks. These presets are beyond mortal stuff

All I can say is WOW!!! I went through all of them and didn't want to quit playing. I still hafta assign cabs to some of the patches.
Please donate so Freeman can get an Anderson and we can keep getting patches.

I love these presets. The "Axe FX Disco Party" preset by itself will be worth a donation from me. That kept my kids dancing for 20 minutes while I played along with the beat. Still trying to wrap my head around these routings and the few presets where the pitch of the synth changes with each scene. Fun stuff!!

I love these presets. The "Axe FX Disco Party" preset by itself will be worth a donation from me. That kept my kids dancing for 20 minutes while I played along with the beat
Hey send that donation to M@, it's one of his presets, and one of the few ones I barely tweaked ;)

How are you guys doing the IR mix from .syx file? I'd like to try the ASEM Recto V30 L2.syx + Mesa CH8 EL34 121.IR mix, but Cablab doesn't allow to use .syx files on mixing.

is it possible to share that .ir version of it?

Edit:
I founded the wav file from axefx.fr and got it converted to .ir

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom