AFIII Presets Fremen Presets masterthread (releases, updates etc.)

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
That's what I did today. Hurt my right harm trying to record a decent version of a Al Di Meola long solo. I'll probably need some rest before playing again

Oh, I misunderstood and thought you were making a demo for a pack. Which 2 guitars did you buy by the way?

No I tried to make a demo for the new pickups of of my Epiphone Les Paul Modern. The other guitar is a Harley Benton Amarok 7 strings

OK. These are great pickups for distortion for sure. I may like the stock Probuckers more for cleans, I'll compare the recordings today to confirm if it's the case

In case you missed it, I contributed a preset in the new 16.02 Axe-Fx III stock presets banks. Brett Kingman recorded a demo with it :

Quoting Brett :
If you're an Axe-FX III owner you will probably be aware that all 384 factory presets have been recently overhauled, added to and rewritten to make the most of Firmware 16.02 (Cygnus). Even I had the honour of contributing a couple (Bank C - Brett's Party Packs). While mine are of the meat-and-potatoes variety (by request), others are serious works of imagination and programming skill, such as this one by my friend, Thibault de Robillard aka Fremen. I was supposed to be filming commissioned videos today but stumbled across this and just had to make something with it. So, Thibault, thank you for your gift and inspiration! Now back to work for me or I'll be in even more trouble..😬

Here's my own demo with this preset :

A demo of the Epiphone pickups, Probuckers and Seymour Duncan, still using my Axe-Fx III presets :

I wanted to record a demo with my Vigier Excalibur Custom, since installing a Suhr Doug Aldrich pickup in bridge ; and I also promised a friend that I'll record something with his backing track (that one has way too much tapping, I assume... I took it as a jam) :

Clean sounds (and a little high gain) from the Vigier, with presets from "Fremen's Picks" - I've been busy today, I made 4 videos

Yes ; that's my only guitar still tuned in E. I put it in standard tuning (all my other guitars are in Eb) for an online lesson with Andy Timmons, and at some point, I selected a preset like this one and asked him to improvise over the chords - he loved doing this !

How come you have all these great brands of guitars and even iconics and still buy guitars of the harley benton brand?

The only Harley Benton I have now is the Amarok 7 strings. I sold a 7 strings Strandberg to get this one. The reason : I'm not a 7 strings player but I need one for my presets making activity. It didn't make sense to keep such a costly guitar just for that ! So I sold it and got the Amarok, whose price is like 30 % of the Strandberg

I cant say how much I like your Drones of Arakis Preset!
I had fun for hours yesterday. andI highly appreciate that, thank you!
Cheers
Sash

Dude, I just want you to know that you’re a hero.
Thank you ! :blush:
I cant say how much I like your Drones of Arakis Preset!
I had fun for hours yesterday. andI highly appreciate that, thank you!
Cheers
Sash
Welcome :) If you love these kind of presets, there are almost 40 like that one in "Synthpads & Drones" - different chord sequences, different lead sounds etc...

Yeah sounds like a great preset pack. I use one with backing chords from the fremen’s picks a lot. Every scene has a different backing tone. Great for practicing

Dropping by to say thanks for all your hard work. I recently saw a demo of keithguitarfan using one of your Floyd presets which lead me to your site. Ended up leaving the site with the full axefxIII amp presets pack and I couldn't be happier. While I have learned a lot trying to create my own over the last 2 years, I was blown away by what you have done to these amps and the how usable your setup is. Instead of tweaking, I am just playing my guitar and that feels really good.
Is the Archon featured in any of your other AxeIII packs? Apologies if I missed this in the pack descriptions. I will definitely be picking up my next pack if so.

Thanks for your comments ! I think there is a Archon preset in the Rock & Metal pack, I will check this tomorrow.

Thanks for your comments ! I think there is a Archon preset in the Rock & Metal pack, I will check this tomorrow.
Thanks and no rush at all - I have many many great sounding ones from your amp pack to keep me entertained.

Back
Top Bottom