AFIII Presets Fremen Presets masterthread (releases, updates etc.)

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Update : Rock & Metal pack

I finally updated the "Rock & Metal" pack to firmware 16.01. Initially, I thought that nothing had changed between 16.01. But, while updating the FM3 version of the pack (for which I used my library of blocks from the Axe-Fx III), I noticed that there were indeed some presets that had lost some volume. I revised them today, and the 16.01 update is now available for download. Mea culpa !

Yes this is the Axe-Fx III thread, not the FM3. Though, the FM3 versions of a few packs are updated too, but not online yet - after all, Cygnus for FM3 is still in beta

Some will work well (except for the grid size), but many won't, as there are dual amps presets in this pack
Thanks for all you guys who do this for us. Maybe I’ll play around later with them and see If I can make something work without worrying about this new infamous amp block reset that seems to be more obsessed about on here than waiting for the Cygnus haha

Yea I already had the beta and there wasn't no changes with the final veraion. I'm currently finishing updating my FM3 packs to Cygnus anyway, if all goes well they will be online Thursday night or Friday

Soo, having finished that does that mean you can put the finishing touch on the blies pack?... (wishful thinking, but I just looked up and saw a shooting star...😂)

Last edited:
In theory, yes. But in the two last months, 90% of my guitar playing time was spent on updating presets, so I need a short break, I've received two new guitars that I barely played, plus my Vigier Excalibur just received a new bridge humbucker that deserves some love too :)
But yes, that pack and "Rock & Metal vol 2" are definitely on my mind. First, I'll wait a little to see what's happening on the firmware front. I also need to check a few Axe-Fx III presets from each of my packs with 16.02 to see if everything seems fine. Later today, I'll upload all my FM3 Cygnus updates, after a few checks.

In theory, yes. But in the two last months, 90% of my guitar playing time was spent on updating presets, so I need a short break, I've received two new guitars that I barely played, plus my Vigier Excalibur just received a new bridge humbucker that deserves some love too :)
But yes, that pack and "Rock & Metal vol 2" are definitely on my mind. First, I'll wait a little to see what's happening on the firmware front. I also need to check a few Axe-Fx III presets from each of my packs with 16.02 to see if everything seems fine. Later today, I'll upload all my FM3 Cygnus updates, after a few checks.

2 new guitars and a Vigier with a new pup in it? Now there’s a nice way to spend a Sunday..

I did spend the whole afternoon recording videos.... And I hate everything, lol. I will start again tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom