Fremen AX8 presets released

I don't have time to reread 12 pages. I bought your AX8 pack about a month ago, are these new presets, improved or the same? Additional funds to purchase?? Thanks!

Dear users : please note, there was a mistake in alternate banks 11-14 for QT 3.x firmware. The 5 scenes presets were missing the filter block which makes sure the amp volume remains constant through the various scenes. I recently fixed it. My apologies for this !

Just grabbed them from Dropbox. I see that '1b - Alternate banks QT 3.02' banks 11-14 were modified on 7/9. Banks 11-14 in '2b - Normal banks QT 3.02' have the original date of 5/12. Were those not affected?

Thanks.

I don't have time to reread 12 pages. I bought your AX8 pack about a month ago, are these new presets, improved or the same? Additional funds to purchase?? Thanks!
which new presets ? My Quantum 3 updates were already in Dropbox a month ago

No, only the alternate versions. The normal version have the Filter block. It's when I wanted to make alternate versions that I made the mistake, I reloaded the 2.0 ones instead of just changing the cabs in the normal ones, which I had just updated with the filter block.

Thanks !

New presets made with Quantum 4 firmware, using the same IR and my favorite amp models for high gain but expressive lead playing. I started from existing presets from my pack and tweaked them a little.
I made those with the Axe-Fx II XL+ but those who bought my AX8 pack can get this too, I just put the AX8 versions in the Dropbox folder. Those who bought this pack through E-Junkie, just send me a message, specifying which email you used for the Paypal transaction !

Last edited:
Dude, you're awesome. Bought your presets in April and you're still adding to the collection. Very cool!

Well worth the price if any new AX8 owners are considering the purchase!

There's also this one, where I'm also testing 3 Sigma IRs :

I played with my J Custom on which I just installed new DiMarzio pickups (Norton in bridge, True Velvet in the middle, Air Norton in neck) so the IR I used is not optimized for them, but for another Ibanez.
Acoustic simulation on an electric works better if you tailor the IR for specific electric pickups, as I did here :

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom