Fremen AX8 presets released

I purchased the Fremen AX8 presets a couple of weeks ago. Rehearsed with them Tuesday, gigged last night (80's/90's pop-rock mostly, with some uptempo rock in there). Cut through nicely. Can't recommend them highly enough.

I bought your 5 scenes preset pack / exactly what I needed, thank You!
Do you consider selling another 5 scenes/pack? With the amps You did not cover in the 5 preset pack on sale? I would gladly buy it as the big pack is overkill for me. I can imagine others would also be interested here...

As a Fractal newbie I've spent a good deal time making my own presets to learn the ins and outs of it. I think I can treat myself to getting some pro ones. Just need to decide between the big pack or the 5 scenes pack!

Sorry if it's in this thread somewhere but how are these presets delivered? All separate files or banks or......................

Banks of 8 presets, and also one single bank with all the presets - use the later if you don't bother erasing your existing presets (which you can also reload if you backup them before anyway)

Just so I understand the installation.

I need to place the specified IRs in specific locations for these presets to work as expected.

Also, I love that most stock presets have a wah setup ready to go for my spring loaded Mission EP-1. Is it common for your presets to have wah set up or will I have to go through most of them and add this myself?

This is still the purchase page right:
http://axefremen.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/fremen-ax8-20-presets-pack.html

Last edited:
Hello, yes, there's a video showing where to place the IRs :

The wha is already there on most of my "live" presets, but not always in the others

That's the correct link too !

Another happy customer here....found the link on YOUTUBE, not even half way through the alternate sets and pulled out about 20 presets useable for me and tweaked some others for my setup already.....much easier than trying to do the same thing from scratch myself and a great way to learn!

I didn't get a DROPBOX link but assume I have the latest zip file anyway....?

Last edited:
No need to revert, though you might choose to tweak the presets to taste, as always.

The commercial cabs are not included, but alternative cabs are provided.

Thanks for answering Rex. I'm not playing guitar these days but a few weeks ago I tested my go to presets and the 5 scenes ones with quantum 5.0 and all were fine. and yes you don't need to buy any cab

...a few weeks ago I tested my go to presets and the 5 scenes ones with quantum 5.0 and all were fine.
Agreed. Four major firmware updates later, and I haven't felt the need to further tweak any of your presets that I added to my regular set.

Banks of 8 presets, and also one single bank with all the presets - use the later if you don't bother erasing your existing presets (which you can also reload if you backup them before anyway)
Sorry for all the questions. Just wondering if I need to use FracBot to load these. I was trying to save a bank of presets I've done and realised I didn't know how to save a bank so I guess I don't know how to load one either.

check this :

Saving your banks is as straightforward, just click on receive instead of send at the top of Fractal Bot – and do it first of course ! also, save your banks as banks of 8 presets, it's easier to manage

Back
Top Bottom