Football/Soccer - Your bets here ;)

Really looking forward to the game today. Netherlands or Argentinia? Both teams have their own personal "jesus" player and this world cup has shown that relying too much on the strength of an individual may have devestating results (which is why now, after the defeat of brasil, I'm 100% positive that germany will take the cup; simply because their playing is more flexible).

My bet is with the netherlands for todays match. First, because I feel that netherlands is the better team, second, because a finals match between germany and netherlands is just hilarious for historical reasons...

"Welche Tiere schießen keine Tore? Robben!" ;D

Wow, never thought we'd make it in the end. What a dramatic game. ... and pretty hard on both sides. I mean... some of those fouls were really bad. The referee missed a lot.

Yeah, congrats!
A deserved win!

Just stealing some of the thunder here, I didn't see all of it, but from what I saw the Germans had the same trouble as our Dutch team last Wednesday. No getting through that Argentinian defense and not much more to it. Penalties are a shitty way to end a championship game.

Would have loved to have seen a Germany-Netherlands final and I think we'd have deserved it. Odds were for Germany, but who knows...

Last edited:
I must say, after watching the semi final, neither Holland nor Argentine desurved to play a final.
I have never seen a more destructive game from both sides.
But huge gratz to Germany. A well desurved win though a bit lucky in the final.

A well desurved win though a bit lucky in the final.

Everyone needs a little bit of luck somewhere along the way to win anything
thumbsup.gif

The best team won in the end though - congrats to ze Germans
clap.gif

Reactions: Ole
It's between Mexico and Portugal, right? Which game do I watch if I want to see Aliaga II (not to be confused with Aliaga) play?

Back
Top Bottom