Focus of New Development

Where would you like to most see improvements?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still own a Casio CZ-101. PD synthesis also makes some great noises.

and you only need one carrier and one modulator to do it. i'm not really up on the maths of it all, but i'd hope cliff or adam might be able to have a look, even if it's just to do a feasibility assessment and then let us know what they think...

Oh, and as I wrote in a thread on the Axe Edit Wish List:

I think it would be very cool, if the MFC-101 could be set up through Axe Edit.

I voted for Modulation. Although the mod effects are stellar, I am not convinced when hearing any leslie type effects using the rotary block.

just using a pedal to switch from one scene to another would accomplish this, wouldn't it? all X in scene 1...all Y in scene 2?

Alot of my presets have combinations of x or Y in them as you switch from scene to scene.

Being able to assign one pedal to switch/toggle the X/Y status globally across all blocks within the preset would open up the sonic possibilities immensely.

It would basically double the amount of sounds possible in each preset.

Alot of my presets have combinations of x or Y in them as you switch from scene to scene. Being able to assign one pedal to switch/toggle the X/Y status globally across all blocks within the preset would open up the sonic possibilities immensely. It would basically double the amount of sounds possible in each preset.

Use an IA to do this now. Just go in to the Ace-Fx menu and set the scene X/Y change CC value for every block to be the same CC value.

Well, i hear your point, and my post was not a complaint, it was more of an idea!

Absolutely edo
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom