FC Controllers Now Shipping!

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
We sent out the first of the FC-6/FC-12 invitations today. We may send a few more next week, but won't really hit greater numbers until after holiday break ends on January 2nd. We are all looking forward to your discovery and enjoyment of these new foot controllers.

If you're not on the waitlist and would like to be, you can sign up here at any time:
https://www.fractalaudio.com/waitlist/

PS: I would have posted this information sooner, but I was finishing up this treat for you: it's the Manual for the FC-6 and FC-12! :)

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fc-6-fc-12-manual.145703/

Hey, Admin M .. thanks for the manual ... are you still considering putting some videos together on the FC's? Would be nice to see them in action ..

Interesting fact: it turns out that most Fractal customers no longer own monkeys or any other analog pets.
qokYvbs_d.jpg

Analog pet digs the tones. Also wants me to practice more.

Here’s a question for @Admin M@ or anyone else - in the know ....

Let’s say I got on the waitlist for the FC-12 , and now realize the extreme flexibility of the units allows the FC-6 to perform all of my needs ......OR , the opposite, let’s say I got on the waitlist for the FC-6 , and now realize the functionality of the FC-12 is exactly what I need.

Simply put , will we have the opportunity to order either or both units when we get an invitation , or are we required to buy only the unit indicated when we got on the waitlist ?

Last edited by a moderator:
qokYvbs_d.jpg

Analog pet digs the tones. Also wants me to practice more.
That’s not an analog dog. Notice the pixelated ear jutting out toward the left of the picture. This dog was laid out in a beta version of Fractal Puppy-Edit.

BTW, cool that you have access to that version. Do you mind posting your preset?

Here’s a question for @Admin M@ or anyone else - in the know ....

Let’s say I got on the waitlist early on for the FC-12 , and now realize the extreme flexibility of the units allows the FC-6 to perform all of my needs ......OR , the opposite, let’s say I got on the waitlist for the FC-6 , and now realize the functionality of the FC-12 is exactly what I need.

Simply put , will we have the opportunity to order either or both units when we get an invitation , or are we required to buy only the unit indicated when we got on the waitlist ?

You have the option to choose whatever one you want now.
When your FC is ready to ship, you will receive an invitation with a purchase link. You will be able to order more than one unit with a single invitation; you do not need to join the waitlist multiple times. At this time, you do not need to specify which of the two products you want.

Back
Top Bottom