FC Controllers Now Shipping!

It’s incredible !

After a few hours with it I see why you got the 12! But I feel bad returning this , plus it’s another $300 after all said and done

I can’t wait for coopers final added piece ! This is easy but there’s so much it can do

It’s like game genie for Axe

Last edited:
UPS Delivered my FC-12 yesterday! I only had a few hours to play with it last night, but my initial impression is that it is awesome! I've used a lot of controllers over the years, the ADA MXC, Digitech Control One, Johnson J-12, VooDoo Labs Ground Control Pro, but the FC-12 is some real, Next-Level sh&$t! This controller is so well thought out, powerful and flexible... It is truly genius! After playing with the default layouts, I think they will cover most people's needs very well, so there won't be a ton of programming time involved. I was surprised that, for now, I just made a few additional assignments to unassigned 'Hold' functions and that was all I needed to do. If you have reservations about buying one or about the price tag, just do it! You won't be sorry... This thing lives up to all the hype and was well worth the wait. Wow!

Besides all the obvious benefits, the FC-12 makes exploring the AxeFx III and all of it's capabilities SOOO much easier! I have had my AxeFx III since early December and had only scratched the surface because of the challenges of using Axe-Edit or the front panel to change, compare and tweak patches, scenes, channels, effect blocks. Now it's just a breeze and can be done hands-free so you can really hear the differences quickly, in real-time. I did some light programming of my Voodoo Labs GCP while I waited for the FC-12 to be available, but it was time consuming and clunky, at best. Now I'll get a chance to really see how amazing the AxeFX III is! JUST DO IT!!! :)
I am getting my AXE III tomorrow according top tracking. I put myself on the waiting list for the FC-12 . Good to see a very positive review on the FC-12

Back
Top Bottom