FC-6 + FC-12 Manual

Speaking personally, I have really enjoyed working on this project. I believe that you are going to really enjoy these new controllers. They're incredibly flexible and still remarkably easy to use.
Watching these evolve over the months of testing has been a truly amazing experience. Unlike any to date in the beta team, really. These really are something special and I think the design considerations are going to make them as easy to evolve as the audio processing hardware has been -- something that I dearly love about the Fractal products I use.

Congrats @FractalAudio @Admin M@ @BryantP @Michael Pickens and the rest of the Fractal team on these controllers. You set the bar higher once again!

Watching these evolve over the months of testing has been a truly amazing experience. Unlike any to date in the beta team, really. These really are something special and I think the design considerations are going to make them as easy to evolve as the audio processing hardware has been -- something that I dearly love about the Fractal products I use.

Congrats @FractalAudio @Admin M@ @BryantP @Michael Pickens and the rest of the Fractal team on these controllers. You set the bar higher once again!
+1. It’s been remarkable to watch the Fractal team pour their brainpower and creativity into making all this power and flexibility easy to use. It was like watching jugglers keep a dozen balls in the air, and then make them all fall into place in comfortable order.

Theez FC’s iz nice!

I don’t see a function to toggle back to the previously used scene. I used this on the MFC to go to a lead tone and back to whatever scene I was on b4 the solo.

Did I miss it? A possible future addition?

Is it too early to start a wish list sub forum? I've read through most of the manual. Hoping a second function on tap can be added at some point (two functions triggered with one tap). For example change scenes and FC layout with one tap.

I have to say, it has been very cool for me to have had the privilege of being one of the reviewers of this manual as it's developed over the last several weeks!

Thanks @Admin M@ for allowing me to be a reviewer.

It was kind of like reading a mystery novel as stuff was getting added... And going to myself, "Oh! Well that answers that question!"

I got more and more excited and impressed as things developed. I think I'm more excited to get an FC-12 than I was before.

These are slick devices with a LOT of thought in the design and programming. Good job FAS :D

Back
Top Bottom