DIVINITY new video in GUITAR WORLD

"The song is about taking responsibility at both a personal level and as a civilization; how the decisions we make have trapped us in certain ways and a limited number of people have controlled our fate almost arbitrarily in some aspects," says guitarist Sacha Laskow.

I wouldn't know. Couldn't understand any of the lyrics. Nice to see the Axe in there though. :)

Can someone take me to the hospital please....I need my face reattached. :mrgreen:

Dug it; not really into stuff that intense (weak heart), but it sounded great and the production was killer for the music and video. Really tight outfit there too.

I loved the cutaway of the MF101 (I think that's what it was).

FractalAudio said:
I had to take a walk in the forest after that.
I guess that means it's impressive.
Not sure in what way? Do you guys have outhouses in New Hampshire?

Anyway, I was impressed. I'm not a metalhead. I prefer lyrics I can actually discern... Sorry.

I liked that you guys think outside the box. The fairly old-school-classic-rock tone in the solo was refreshing. And still pretty meaty BTW. The guy with the glasses looks hilarious! Not hilarious in a ridiculous way, just in an out-of-the-ordinary-unusually-neat-in-a-face-melting-metal-video-way. Also nice that in that last shot you could actually see the singers face.

Oh! Awesome solo.
Again, out of the box. I think. I'm not that intimate with the genre. I hope I didn't insult anyone with these comments... Like classic-rock tone. I think that solo-tone is great.

There was some cool music at the beginning and this static started. Sounded like bad production to me. :lol:

I'm too old for this.... but I felt mentally relieved when the guitar solo started....
anything to stop the "cookie monster"

cookie-monster-20080603-133713.jpg

;)

wow, thats gettin it-
not my style of playing for sure....I really enjoyed the solo- I wasn't expecting the shift in melody
congratulations

yeah.. nice production, but not my fav style of music.
After about 30 secs the "screamo" and double-kick make me want to turn it off.
Nice guitar @ 3:30 on and that flash at 3:32 of what looked like an MFC-101 !! :D

Loved the tempo changes.. but more "traditional" vocals would have made it something I would buy!

Way more heavy than I normally listen to... but that f***ing rocked. You should attach a warning to folks not accustomed to the genre - "Not for pussies". :D

Does your singer last an entire show? It just seems that he's ripping his throat to shreds. Wow.

That was TIGHT too, the drummer's double bass kicks are insanely fast.

Whew. I need some warm milk and a nap now. :D

Thanks for, checking it out dudez! I appreciate not everyone can get into the heavier vocals, but can still respect the music, that's cool. Glad you dig the solo tone too, that is all Axe direct!

Jeez. Knock your d1ck in the dirt sort of stuff.

I won't even begin to ever understand some of those time signatures. Musicianship is absolutely outstanding.

Ron

WOW... Thanks to this clip I met a certain Cliff in the forest :D He wanted to end it all :eek: :cry: but got better after I gave him a new firmware upgrade (free! ;) )

Nice. You're vocalist sounds exactly like Wayne Static on the Machine album (well, except Static never does the lower register stuff).

Said best already... "outstanding musicianship" and I would like to add excellent composition!

Excellent production on the video and track. Bravo!

Were those Fractal tones we heard?

Back
Top Bottom