Dad Jokes

If your in the path of the solar eclipse…..Enjoy The Solar Eclipse 🙂

We will be in about the 70% zone. We picked up some glasses to protect our eyes should be interesting.

Happy Monday 😃
Yesterday while working it seemed like every 5th customer would ask, "Do you have an eclipse glasses for sale?" My response was, "Well, last I heard that the local library had some, but are now sold out. The only remaining place is the science center up on the mountain. You'd need to give them a call early Monday." After the patron left, I then turned to my boss and asked him, "Where was corporate on this? We could have made a boatload on eclipse glasses."

"Hamina-hamina" was his reply.

Well the eclipse was pretty cool we had seventy percent maybe 75 and it was very cool. Many of our family saw the totality of the eclipse In other states very neat to see this.

What do you call it when the moon tells a joke during an eclipse?
Lunar humor!

Son: Dad, can you explain what a solar eclipse is? Dad: No sun. A solar eclipse is when the moon is between the Earth and the Sun. A lunar eclipse is when the Earth is between the Moon and the Sun. And what’s it called when the sun is between the moon and the earth? The apocalypse! 😄

Back
Top Bottom