Cameron Amp model will be in Axe II on release!! -->

Uh... don't kill me, but what's the big deal with this cameron amp? *blushes*

I did see a splawn there though!! And zorran has been raving about one for ages! Make this for us poor now-outdated ultra owners?

Also, you need to inquire about acquiring some sort of Fortin to add in there. I have never played one, but the clips sound cool and the hype swirls like a dust cloud around it. lol

Also, you need to inquire about acquiring some sort of Fortin to add in there. I have never played one, but the clips sound cool and the hype swirls like a dust cloud around it. lol

See that Axe over on the left......We're working on a NATAS model too. ;)

lol

IMG_0298.jpg

See that Axe over on the left......We're working on a NATAS model too. ;)

lol

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y294/mhenson42/IMG_0298.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

LOL! For real, whomever owns that evil bassturd needs to send it to the Man and let him decode it. Maybe Mike Fortin would be kind enough to help out. Win win for both parties... and us too. :D

That would be sick. I'd love to have a Quickrod model, also. I sure hope any of these new high gainers make it over in some fashion to the Ultra/Standards

Nah, I think it's great. There's not nearly enough metal-head guitar amp models in the AFX II. [/sarcasm]

you kidding? never enough gain metal heavy thick sustained, I thought there were too many rusty boutiqued green tweeded montgomery ward 1971 amps? LOL
keep up the heavy stuff Cliff!

ps those were some sick amps in the picture, lets get em all in the axe 2! add a diamond spec ops , some kranks, triple rect. 6505+!

you kidding? never enough gain metal heavy thick sustained, I thought there were too many rusty boutiqued green tweeded montgomery ward 1971 amps? LOL
keep up the heavy stuff Cliff!

My sarcasm is borne from the fact that I play bass and only bass. There is one, count 'em, ONE bass model and that's the SVT. When there's announcements for yet another guitar amp model to be stuffed in there, I am thoroughly unimpressed.

I sit corrected. Two. That should pretty much cover EVERY bass sound, ever, in the history of mankind. Sorry but my sarcasm OFF switch seems to be broken today. lol

I like sarcasm, but honestly I never thought of the axe as a bass modeler, would be good for you if axe did a bass only deal, much like the boss line used to have gt-10 "B", hey no one can hear the bass anyway, jk.

I like sarcasm, but honestly I never thought of the axe as a bass modeler, would be good for you if axe did a bass only deal, much like the boss line used to have gt-10 "B", hey no one can hear the bass anyway, jk.

Hmmm, the Axe-FX IIB eh? I like the sound of that. :)

It'll never happen but it's nice to dream about such things. Anywho, enough of me hijacking this thread. It's supposed to be about the Cameron what-cha-ma-call-it, thing-a-me-bob. Revel, rejoice and rock out you whacky guitarists you.

Last edited:

Oh we could make you hear us just fine. In fact, with the proper speaker cabs and amp, we could push enough air to make you lose all bowel control. The only reason we don't is because we don't want to blow the singer off the stage. You know how sensitive they are about stuff like that. You blow them off the stage one time and then you never hear the end of it. :p

Seriously though, bass has just as much of a use for the Axe as guitar does, we just don't have all the amp models. A creative bassist can find tons of uses for all the effects and the drive pedals as well. Hell, there's even a violinist that uses an Axe. It may have started out as a guitar processor, but that's not how it ended up.

What's a Cameron? :lol

No, seriously, what's a Cameron? Clips? Pictures? Details? Design philosophy/sonic goals?

Also, I tuned in a pretty nice overdriven bass patch using the Hi-Watt model with a friend of mine. Lots of fun and all the necessary qualities. Very much like the intro to "N.I.B."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom