BigBox librarys OUT NOW!

I think that if you switch from Scratchpad and back again in AxeEdit that it loads the IR. Ran into this last night, but wasn't doing a ton of testing so YMMV.

Hey Andy,

I've been meaning to ask, what mics were used on the "TAF-[JACK]-Vintage Tight"? I'm still working my way through the preset bundle and that preset just rang true for me.

There are bugs in the current 20.00 beta firmware that will make auditioning the presets with embedded cab IRs not possible. Use the last, stable release for now if you want to try these.

Does this apply to loading IR's too? I cant get any IR's to load into the user slots or scratchpads 1-4 on my XL+!

I think that if you switch from Scratchpad and back again in AxeEdit that it loads the IR. Ran into this last night, but wasn't doing a ton of testing so YMMV.

another +1 on this, works like a charm, could be a bug in the beta or just a change in behaviour that's not yet supported in the apps.

I'd really like to jump on the Bronze package, but concerned that upcoming updates will negatively affect it.

I have Bronze and just upgraded to the Quantum 1 beta and everything seems to sound as good or better than before. Actually I think it sounds better, but I can't directly compare to FW 20b so I could be imagining things :eek:

Thanks AZG for letting me know they work ok on the new Quantum thingy. I'll upgrade then before I do all the new Presets for all the new stuff.

Cheers
A

You might need for the page to finish loading. There should be media players in the rightmost column when loading is complete.

Edit: Nevermind, I misunderstood. I think you already have the answer though. They're not there yet.

I have Bronze and just upgraded to the Quantum 1 beta and everything seems to sound as good or better than before. Actually I think it sounds better, but I can't directly compare to FW 20b so I could be imagining things :eek:

I have Bronze and just upgraded to Quantum as well and finding the same thing- sounds at least as good or better!

Thanks AZG for letting me know they work ok on the new Quantum thingy. I'll upgrade then before I do all the new Presets for all the new stuff.

Cheers
A

Sorry if this has already been addressed. Just curious..I purchased the bronze presets a few months ago. Should I log back into the site and download the file again for additional content? If so..what's new since the initial release?

Thanks! Again..sorry if this was already addressed.

I'm also curious about how this upgrade thing will work. Got the platinum.
I hope the upgrades and added stuff won't be baked into a big zip file together with the original stuff so we'll have to download everything, unzip and extract everything into syx files againwith the whole pack?

Bought the bundle about a week ago. Tried it live. It sounds fantastic!!
I had a lot of troubles creating presets for live use before, because I don't have any experience micing and recording guitar. I just don't know in what direction to go to make a preset sound good at high volume. The only place I can do a little bit of tweaking is rehearsal. But there I don't have much time for tweaking because we spend all the time playing. The volumes at rehearsal are still much lower than live. I have to do the most of the tweaking at bedroom volumes =(
For last gig I chose couple of presets with baked in cabs and I couldn't believe how good they sounded live! That was the first time i liked what was coming out of the monitors =)
Thanks a lot for your hard work!!

Bought the bundle about a week ago. Tried it live. It sounds fantastic!!
I had a lot of troubles creating presets for live use before, because I don't have any experience micing and recording guitar. I just don't know in what direction to go to make a preset sound good at high volume. The only place I can do a little bit of tweaking is rehearsal. But there I don't have much time for tweaking because we spend all the time playing. The volumes at rehearsal are still much lower than live. I have to do the most of the tweaking at bedroom volumes =(
For last gig I chose couple of presets with baked in cabs and I couldn't believe how good they sounded live! That was the first time i liked what was coming out of the monitors =)
Thanks a lot for your hard work!!

Yes! totally agree with you :)

this presets+cabs release is so usefull, it's inspire music at each try!

so, thank you very mutch TAF!...

Back
Top Bottom