AxeFXII Reamp VIDEO Judas Priest!!! Mark Day

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
Reamp that AxeII baby!

Backing track has NO guitars except a little rhythm during The Hellion and main solo section. I overdubbed the Hellion's rhythm and harmony. All the other guitars are ONE performance. I used the reamp feature :)

Mark

Attachments

• Mark Day's HBE1.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Mark "Best Videos" Day.

You the man. You play that solo clean, really well done.

I love your stuff. You come from the same period and taste I do, except you can play. And you make way better guitar faces.

Gain forever!!!! RAWK!!!!!

Mark, That sounds Incredible!!!!

Thanks Scott!! :)

I was so busy listening.. I forgot to post on how good it is :)

Too kind!!! Thanks man!

AWSOME!!!
:)

Sounds huge man. i love your tones too. You are one of them rare guys thats got the super ear.
Thanks so much Dude!!

That's one big ass sound you've got there Mark! Congrats.

Thanks Mork!

Mark "Best Videos" Day.

You the man. You play that solo clean, really well done.

I love your stuff. You come from the same period and taste I do, except you can play. And you make way better guitar faces.

Gain forever!!!! RAWK!!!!!

Thanks Scott, as always you are too kind brother! I just purchased the Incredible Slow Downer and I watched the live JP clip of this song, so I think I fixed that last fast run. I knew I played it wrong on the OD100 video and it bothered me..lol.

Mark

Excellent tones and playing as usual Mark! Incredible Slow Downer or is it the Amazing Slow Downer? ;)

Yes what you said..lol, but it is incredible...man I wish they had this stuff 20 years ago!!!

Bro. you truly sound amazing, always! :eek:
I do have to tell you, and you probably heard this before, but I dig your tone better since you changed to the new pickups, Aldridge right?

Bro. you truly sound amazing, always! :eek:
I do have to tell you, and you probably heard this before, but I dig your tone better since you changed to the new pickups, Aldridge right?

Thanks MM, I love the Aldrich pu's. I have used actives since 1986, I put a set of Aldrich's in my LP (because I never use it) just to have a guitar with passives for videos. I wound up loving my LP again and decided to put a set in my Suhr. Now I never use my PRS SC because it doesn't have the Aldrich's...lol.

Mark

Damn Fine Work there Mark. Just wow. Why didn't they get you to replace K.K. Downing?

Ah, thanks Jack, that is way too kind.

Love it!!!!
I'm a sucker for British Metal. Outstanding job. It sound awesome.

Thanks Sean!!!

That sounded very nice. BUT i would i like to have a listened to it without the post compressor/limiters :)

Thanks, sorry I always use the C4 and LL3's on every video. It just makes it sound LOUDER on YT. :)

Mark

Great video and that is without a doubt my favorite Priest tune(s).

I might add here that it was some of your early Axe fx videos that pushed me over the edge to buy an Ultra.

Back
Top Bottom