Axe-Fx III Waitlist

Don't blame ya, I'm waiting patiently myself , Fractal FM3 was great but I can't wait for more powaaaa

i'll be torn weather to get the FM3 or AXE 3 if i get my invite this week lol. can't have both

I first signed up for the FM3, but after really reviewing the differences, it is much more worth it to me to have the AxeFX III (I ended up signing up for the AxeFX III and asking to be taken off the FM3 wait list). I think one big difference is the limitation to one amp block at a time on the FM3, but there are other differences too. Portability can be a big thing though, so it's a tough decision. Best of luck getting whatever fills your needs best! The cab block guide has a comparison of block instances between the FM3 and AxeFX III near the beginning, and I'd take a look at that to make sure you'd get everything you'd like. The big recent update of the drive block hit the AxeFX III only at first, and I'm not sure if it has yet been released for the FM3. With the processing capacity of AxeFX III and the insanely wonderful frequency of updates, for me, I'd really just like to have the bleeding edge firmware and be able to handle all sorts of craziness, some of which might tax the floor unit too much.

I'm curious how dense the wait list is compared to FM3 was, one would think shouldn't be anywhere near since FM3 is a brand new product but who knows

I'm curious how dense the wait list is compared to FM3 was, one would think shouldn't be anywhere near since FM3 is a brand new product but who knows

Same. I signed up Aug 5 so I know I’m much later than some others on here, but I’m hoping the list isn’t that dense

Back
Top Bottom