Axe-Fx III Waitlist

So far I’ve just bought a 4U rack for the Axe, hoping to get the FC12 along with the III once the invites start rolling out

I already have the 3U rack ready with power conditioner and my FC-12 ready. Waiting for the FX III now.

Almost been a month (one day less) now since the Admin posted. Hope the parts/shipment comes by soon!

I keep checking the thread wondering if we’ll see any official announcements, mostly just checking to see if I need to keep obsessively checking my email 😝. Still willing to wait though!

FM3 waitlist March 1 2020, AXE FX III waitlist July 12 2020 - and I can honestly say that never in my wildest dream did I think I'll have a higher chance of getting the FM3 before the FX III.

Covid and those backordered connectors really messed things up.

I'm calling around to get irrigation parts for my business today because things are getting slim. There is not a thing one Fractal can do to make their parts show up faster, there is no point for them to update that they are still waiting, just like you.

Yup, I am sure Fractal will start shipping FX III as soon as they can. At the end of the day, its a business for them as well!

...honestly can't remember how long I waited for mine. I'm in the UK (which was in Europe at the time :) ), and got on the wait list as soon as I could, maybe a few months, might have been 6, but that was just to be wait listed.

It was worth the wait. Came with a box of chocolates and a T-shirt. Didn't need to, worth it anyway.

Liam

I was put on the waitlist 8/16 or so and now seeing that 7/1 are just getting theirs made me hesitant. I licked one up on reverb for $2200. Still a markup but I think it is worth it!

Back
Top Bottom