Axe-Fx III Waitlist

No one knows exactly how long except for Fractal themselves, but safe guess is somewhere between a couple days and a month.

I got on the waitlist June 4th, still waiting.... I’ve emailed them twice hoping for some info, but nada.

June 5th here. I would imagine the wait is longer right now due to Corona. Distribution/Production has probably been affected, and also interest is probably higher due to people having to stay home. (Myself included)

oh boy. i gave up on the FM3 because i just got in the waitlist this year. and now the AXE3 has it's own waitlist. lol
Exactly my story. Got on FM3 list and then decided mid stream to say F it I’ll just get the flagship 3, and now I’m just on another waitlist. Story of my life. I think there is a a Walmart animation that perfectly depicts my situation.

Exactly my story. Got on FM3 list and then decided mid stream to say F it I’ll just get the flagship 3, and now I’m just on another waitlist. Story of my life. I think there is a a Walmart animation that perfectly depicts my situation.

hopefully we get our invite july. i've been itching to try an AXE3 for years now.

Back
Top Bottom