Axe-Fx III Waitlist

I keep checking through the threads and have read the manual (again), I am super stoked for whenever the invites to order start getting sent out!
I'm with you. I even ordered the FC6 2 days ago just to get something.....

I thought I was going to buy one anyway though but still.

I wonder how close we are to having more invites to buy getting sent out? I'm willing to wait, but the excitement is building!

I heard there is a new shipment of parts getting in on September 3rd. So, I would think the invites would start the following week.

Waiting semi patiently here. Reading the manual and watching videos. Hope I didn't jinx myself by ordering a Mastermind prematurely but I couldn't resist the sale.

Waiting semi patiently here. Reading the manual and watching videos. Hope I didn't jinx myself by ordering a Mastermind prematurely but I couldn't resist the sale.
Congrants! Which one did you get why’d you chose that over the FC boards?

Congrants! Which one did you get why’d you chose that over the FC boards?
I got the 22. I've wanted one for a while. I was going to buy an FC12 anyway so that made it easier to rationalize. I'm old and set in my ways and like lots of buttons I also have vision issues and hope that the screen size and custom colors will make it easier to distinguish button state on stage. And if I ever get my old school fridge rack out i can use it with that.

I chose the GT22 over the FC's simply because I have other Midi units to simultaneously control, otherwise I most certainly would've gone the FC route.

Anyone here on the waiting list for Australian shipment, it's been over a month and starting to look at a mark v.

Back
Top Bottom