Axe-Fx III Waitlist

Ok I DID receive my invite and I was on the list since June 19th. Totally stoked and I chose the Mark II, the invite did say that there were a limited number of the Mark I available at 1999 pricing, but I couldn't turn down the latest and greatest from Fractal.

Last edited:
Anyone hear anything today yet? I'm worried at seeing folks getting invited who signed up days after my waitlist date (mine is June 22nd). Makes me scared that my spot in line went missing or something! :eek: haha

Already checked junk/spam multiple times. Hoping today's the day!

Anyone hear anything today yet? I'm worried at seeing folks getting invited who signed up days after my waitlist date (mine is June 22nd). Makes me scared that my spot in line went missing or something! :eek: haha

Already checked junk/spam multiple times. Hoping today's the day!
I'm in the same boat, figure I'll email sales this afternoon if I don't see anything. It's definitely frustrating.

Same here... On the waitlist since june 26 and no invite yet. Knowing that it's limited supply you definitely want to keep your spots.

And I'm just a pleeb over here in July 17th. When I emailed them in July they expected the waitlist to be only a couple weeks so it makes me wonder if this latest batch they've been waiting on is a big one.
Can you imagine what a giant batch of Mark II's look like after having none of them! An audio nerd's dream!!

Back
Top Bottom