Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 7.00

If you don't use Transformer Match there should be little to no difference. Sounds like you've got the DI signal mixed in somehow. Check your audio interface settings.
Thank you for coming back to me, much appreciated. Rolled back to 6.04 and all is good again - no issues. I have an FC6 connected and thought it updated automatically with the 7.0 Firmware update but maybe I'm wrong and that was the mistake I made. Will research more about my new FC6 and what I need to do. Cheers and thanks again.

Thank you for coming back to me, much appreciated. Rolled back to 6.04 and all is good again - no issues. I have an FC6 connected and thought it updated automatically with the 7.0 Firmware update but maybe I'm wrong and that was the mistake I made. Will research more about my new FC6 and what I need to do. Cheers and thanks again.
The FCs have their own firmware. 1.09 is the current version: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fc-internal-firmware-1-09.152262/

Much of the FC operation data is in the Axe3 firmware.

We call that PEBKAC.

I was at MS when this term was coined in the late 80s. Support told a story of this lady complaining of all these letters coming up on the screen when she leaned in close to the monitor to read the screen. They were checking for earrings or glasses or hair clips with materials that could be interfering with the screen.... come to find out she had big boobs... Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair... ;)

I was at MS when this term was coined in the late 80s. Support told a story of this lady complaining of all these letters coming up on the screen when she leaned in close to the monitor to read the screen. They were checking for earrings or glasses or hair clips with materials that could be interfering with the screen.... come to find out she had big boobs... Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair... ;)
Ha ! I was trying to figure out what the dude with a Boston accent was saying... ;-)

Last edited:
update to 7.0 blew away my user IRs which is not a big deal because there weren't many and I can easily get them back

apart from that everything is awesome

Edit 2: restart axe edit all good.
Edit: just saw the above posts will try the refresh>axe edit restart and see what happens.

Anyone else missing all their user cabs after the update? All user cabs gone, but some factory cabs are in the user bank.

Cheers
Anthony

Last edited:
Not sure if this is a possible bug in Firmware 7.0 or if I am missing something, but I wanted to post it here to see if anyone else was having the same issue. When I go to Setup->I/O and page to the Pedals page, I only see Pedal 1 and Pedal 2 listed. I have 3 pedals connected and I'm pretty sure I calibrated all three before updating to the latest firmware. Now I am unable to calibrate Pedal 3 because it is not listed at all. I know the pedal is correctly connected because if I choose Pedal 3 in the Modifier menu of any parameter in Axe-Edit III, I can see the yellow dot on the graph moving when I move Pedal 3 and I can control parameters with it. Is there somewhere else to calibrate Pedal 3 from the front of Axe-FX 3 or is this a bug in the Firmware 7.0? Thanks for any feedback on this issue!

Anyone else missing all their user cabs after the update? All user cabs gone, but some factory cabs are in the user bank.
Your cabs aren't gone. They're just not showing up in Axe-Edit. Try the fixes above. One of them will work for you.

Not sure if this is a possible bug in Firmware 7.0 or if I am missing something, but I wanted to post it here to see if anyone else was having the same issue. When I go to Setup->I/O and page to the Pedals page, I only see Pedal 1 and Pedal 2 listed. I have 3 pedals connected and I'm pretty sure I calibrated all three before updating to the latest firmware. Now I am unable to calibrate Pedal 3 because it is not listed at all. I know the pedal is correctly connected because if I choose Pedal 3 in the Modifier menu of any parameter in Axe-Edit III, I can see the yellow dot on the graph moving when I move Pedal 3 and I can control parameters with it. Is there somewhere else to calibrate Pedal 3 from the front of Axe-FX 3 or is this a bug in the Firmware 7.0? Thanks for any feedback on this issue!
Setup > I/O is for pedals directly connected to the Axe-Fx. You don't have three pedals directly connected to your Axe-Fx. ;)

Back
Top Bottom