Axe-Fx III Firmware 27.00 Public Beta #2

I updated from FW 25.00 to the new beta. I received a message on screen that said "Incorrect Dyna Cab Version". How can I fix that? I skipped FW 26 all together...was that the issue?

Update: I grabbed the latest Dyna Cab pack from FW 26 and installed it. Now, when I try to select a cab, the list is empty. ???

Last edited:
This is what happens around here when you try to give feedback on a beta release. No good deed goes unpunished.
Personally it was more a joke about what Cliff said, it was fun to use the Dick marzio and the 1.5 pick. But for the rest you were right: I will never play with this amp by choice 😀. It sound like a fuzz yep. The others audios are « out » cause the joke was to play with a di marzio and a thick pick

Personally it was more a joke about what Cliff said, it was fun to use the Dick marzio and the 1.5 pick. But for the rest you were right: I will never play with this amp by choice 😀. It sound like a fuzz yep. The others audios are « out » cause the joke was to play with a di marzio and a thick pick
You probably should have played less brilliantly to complete the joke then! Felt like it started as funny, but then you got into it, and some of that was just smoking. And I'm an edge of breakup and blues sort of person...

Running into an issue with a York IR or the specific User slot in this beta. All the other IRs from this pack appear to work, but the one in User 1 #21 just mutes the whole signal. I'm pretty sure I used this on 26.

It's like just that cab file is corrupted. ??

Last edited:
Running into an issue with a York IR or the specific User slot in this beta. All the other IRs from this pack appear to work, but the one in User 1 #21 just mutes the whole signal. I'm pretty sure I used this on 26.

It's like just that cab file is corrupted. ??

I can’t get to my Axe-FX III now to check that cab, but I did have a different factory cab that was corrupted and did same thing many firmware versions ago. I believe reinstalling the firmware fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom