Axe-Fx III Firmware 26.00 Release

I compared an old DI track between 26 beta and the official release and I really like what I hear. 5153 Stealth Red is my main, and with the addition of the Stealth Dyna-Cabs I'm blown away. I added the Stealth 4x12 to my main preset with 2 Mesa cabs and man, BINGO.

Main difference I hear when comparing the re-amped recordings of 26 Beta and official release is more defined mid, upper-mid focus. I need to visit the amp presence again to dial it in to be a nice pretty penny, but with a bit of patina. Amazed!

I never thought I was use any other cab/IR with the 5153. I instantly switched over to these new dyna-cabs over the trusty Borderick IRs. Sounds killer.

Soon. Probably next week. Firmware is in private beta.
FM9 as well?

confused bugs bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

I compared an old DI track between 26 beta and the official release and I really like what I hear. 5153 Stealth Red is my main, and with the addition of the Stealth Dyna-Cabs I'm blown away. I added the Stealth 4x12 to my main preset with 2 Mesa cabs and man, BINGO.

Main difference I hear when comparing the re-amped recordings of 26 Beta and official release is more defined mid, upper-mid focus. I need to visit the amp presence again to dial it in to be a nice pretty penny, but with a bit of patina. Amazed!
Good ears. There was a mistake in the power amp modeling in the beta.

Back
Top Bottom