Axe-Fx III Firmware 26.00 Release

Good Lord man, I just got around to the new 5153 Stealth DynaCabs now that we have the full release and they are absolutely BRILLIANT!!! It took 2 minutes to pair this up with my "near and dear" 2203 High preset (an unlikely pairing for me, but I wanted to give it a shot) and it sounds gorgeous!! Along with the new phase inverter modeling this breathes an element of....clarity...air....punchy and tight brutality....all of the above to my favorite amp preset!

These constant improvements bring a tear of joy to my eye, man, and as I've come to expect, this is absolutely the BEST version of the firmware IMO. It's nuts how great this sounds AND FEELS!!

Again, outstanding job Fractal et al. Nothing can touch Fractal. Nothing.

Good Lord man, I just got around to the new 5153 Stealth DynaCabs now that we have the full release and they are absolutely BRILLIANT!!! It took 2 minutes to pair this up with my "near and dear" 2203 High preset (an unlikely pairing for me, but I wanted to give it a shot) and it sounds gorgeous!! Along with the new phase inverter modeling this breathes an element of....clarity...air....punchy and tight brutality....all of the above to my favorite amp preset!

These constant improvements bring a tear of joy to my eye, man, and as I've come to expect, this is absolutely the BEST version of the firmware IMO. It's nuts how great this sounds AND FEELS!!

Again, outstanding job Fractal et al. Nothing can touch Fractal. Nothing.
If it's the same as the beta, which I assume it is, that 2x12 cab is damn good with everything. I've yet to try an amp it sounds bad with. I've yet to find a preset I already liked where I can't just replace with that dynacab and get another great tone.

Thank you!

(We need some kind of Tele emoji)
That's what the GIF menu is for.
bored julia jacklin GIF by Transgressive

Back
Top Bottom