Axe-Fx III Firmware 26.00 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
My humble Affinity Tele with upgraded tuners and Fender Noiseless pickups. Stock Gibson scale neck plays like a dream.
That’s fun to read all these “affinity tele owners” as this is the guitar I have bought last month🤣. I owned a mex (still have it), tele 52 (sold), American std(sold) … I have tried it in a shop and said “wow for the price of my wah pedal ! ” it is not that bad !
I put Texas specials , great pickups ! I think changing the tuner too one day. Nothing is really bad on that guitar . For what I remember the first affinity’s were crappy. Now … for guys like me that are never really convinced with the telecaster, it does the job very well.

Sorry to derail the thread, but how 'bout that Firmware!

Really liked the 'improvements' in the 25.04 release but external switches are a major part of my workflow so I had to wait for the fix. Edge of breakup amps sound and feel great!

200.gif

Dude, is this a pre-intonation shot? Those saddles look like their in a straight line! Regardless, I love this one.
It was just a happy accident.

I couldn't decide if I should go for a P90 or a classic single coil until the luthier mentioned that he has a Häussel staple P90 left which sound like an in-between. He was right and I like it.

I see some Tele luv. Cool.. I'll play. I have 3, and this one is my heavily molested, bastard '68 (no skunk stripe). I got it this way in a major trade 30 years ago. It does all kinds of tricks. DiMarizo in the neck, Strat middle, Seymour Duncan in the bridge. 5 way switch, push/pull volume for coil tapping, and a phase switch between the controls. Weight is very light, and it sustains for days. I can do jazz to metal with the damn thing. A real tone generator. I gigged with it regularly for almost 30 years, now it's 'semi retired'. One of my favorite guitars.

Attachments

• IMG_2109.JPG
    IMG_2109.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
Love the tele's, for sure, but we should probably start a new thread for them? ;)

This thread was for Fractal Audio to announce the new beta firmware, and get feedback for any comments or concerns that are being encountered, before they release it into the wild as a full-blown product. I can't imagine it's not a distraction and a time-waster, for them to have to filter through the rabbit-trails, to get valuable information on how the beta is doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom