Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta #4 (Beta 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two suggestions.

1. If you want people to go to a separate thread for thank you's, I think the best place for such instruction would be in the original post from Cliff. There are people who read nothing but posts from Cliff, so having other posts claim you should be using a separate thread for thank you's could easily be ignored by some users. I personally would write a script to scan the thread to find issues, and demand that users put the words "Bug" and/or "Question" in their post if it was related to development of the Beta, but a separate thank you page is fine with me, I just think it needs to be more prominently displayed. POST ONLY BUG AND QUESTION REPORTS BELOW - THANK YOU'S AND ENTHUSIASM CAN BE POSTED HERE!

2. If there are elements that are necessary for a new Beta to be installed/run (i.e. Fractal Bot, Axe Edit, etc.). I would like links to those specific items in the original post. I realize that the new Axe Edit link is in this and other Beta OP's, but the Fractal Bot link would be helpful as well. Yes, you can go to another post to find it, but you could do the same for the Axe Edit as well. Point is, make the initial post as complete as possible so that one does not need to visit multiple threads to implement a new beta.

Per new policies and restrictions, I will not thank you here (but I am thinking it) as I want to be in full compliance ;~))

Transpose as in applying the transpose operator to a matrix.

200px-Matrix_transpose.gif
“Trans” would be a better name; shorter and more succinct and doesn’t confuse with the musical definition. I can’t see any argument against this nomenclature.

Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta #3 (Beta 10)
1 1x10 BF PRINCETONE
2 1x10 METRO BLUES
3 1x10 SF PRINCETONE
4 1x12 AC20
5 1x12 DELUXE VERB
6 1x12 DIV13 CJ11
7 1x12 HOT KITTY
8 1x12 TWEED 20112
9 1x12 VIBRATO LUX
10 1x15 PORTABASS
11 1x15 VIBRATOVERB
12 2x10 SUPER 6G4
13 2x12 65 BASSGUY
14 2x12 Chiefman
15 2x12 Class - A 30W

16 2x12 DOUBLE VERB
17 2x12 TEXAS STAR
18 4x10 BASSGUY RI
19 4x12 1960TV
20 4x12 5153
21 4x12 CITRUS
22 4x12 FRIEDMAN GB
23 4x12 FRIEDMAN V30
24 4x12 LERXST
25 4x12 RECTO SLANT
26 4x12 RECTO STRAIGHT
27 4x12 RUMBLE EV12L
28 4x12 RUMBLE EV12S
29 4x12 SOLO 100
30 4x12 USA MC90
I downloaded the
dyna-cab that was in the file but when I pull it up those two are not included. Am I missing something...? Pretty sure my Edit is as up to date as possible

I downloaded the
dyna-cab that was in the file but when I pull it up those two are not included. Am I missing something...? Pretty sure my Edit is as up to date as possible
AxeEdit has not been updated (it only goes to Beta 9) to see the new cabs but they are on the unit…I checked. My guess is because they only put in two new cabs they are going to wait for more before they update the desktop software but I could be wrong.

AxeEdit has not been updated (it only goes to Beta 9) to see the new cabs but they are on the unit…I checked. My guess is because they only put in two new cabs they are going to wait for more before they update the desktop software but I could be wrong.
Click on 'Refresh After New Firmware' in the Axe Edit <Settings> menu and the new cabs will be added. From what I've seen, AE doesn't get updated for each FW beta release unless a new feature is added or fix that is needed.

Changes from previous beta:
  • Added 2x12 Chiefman and 2x12 Class-A 30W Dyna-Cabs.
  • The Cabs page of the Cabinet block now features a "Transpose" button in Dyna-Cab mode. Pressing Transpose will transpose the arrangement of the parameters. This makes adjusting a single cabinet's parameters easier.
Cliff, would you mind disclosing which mic's were used? Outside of the SM57 and SM7, there's a lot of speculation.

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downlo...e-fx-3/22p0/axefxiii_dsp_rel_22p00_beta10.zip

WARNING!!! Dyna-Cab data WILL change for the final release version and any presets you create with this public beta may need to be manually edited to correct shifts in the location of the cabinets. If you are not comfortable with this caveat do NOT install this firmware.

The firmware is now comprised of two components: a main firmware image and a Dyna-Cab data image. BOTH must be installed!

INSTRUCTIONS. FOLLOW CAREFULLY!!!
-------------------------------------------------

1. Make sure Fractal-Bot is the latest version.

2. Extract the firmware .syx file and the dyna_cabs_1p02.syx file from the archive.

3. Install the the new firmware as usual. After rebooting you will see a warning that the Dyna-Cab data is not installed. Press Exit.

4. Install the Dyna-Cab data. Drag-and-drop dyna_cabs_1p02.syx onto Fractal-Bot as you would a firmware image. Send the data. Reboot when instructed.
================================

Here's a link to the required version of Axe-Edit:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...supports-fw-22-00-public-beta-6-and-9.193277/
Need some help !!!

I follow the instructions on the installation but I cannot see the Dyna Cabs on the new Axe-Edit (Monterey OSX on Mac Mini M1)...I check on the unit and they are there but not in the editor...Also if I change the Mic Type on the unit the Editor change ath the moment but nothing appears... What can I do?

This is what I got

Captura de Pantalla 2023-05-12 a la(s) 6.06.31 p.jpgIMG_3013.JPG

Need some help !!!

I follow the instructions on the installation but I cannot see the Dyna Cabs on the new Axe-Edit (Monterey OSX on Mac Mini M1)...I check on the unit and they are there but not in the editor...Also if I change the Mic Type on the unit the Editor change ath the moment but nothing appears... What can I do?

This is what I got

View attachment 120910View attachment 120909
Refresh after FW update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom