Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta #4 (Beta 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transpose: great feature; confusing name.

I understand why you couldn’t use ’copy’….can’t think of a better word either.

As always, thanks!!

Transpose: great feature; confusing name.

I understand why you couldn’t use ’copy’….can’t think of a better word either.

As always, thanks!!
Transpose as in applying the transpose operator to a matrix.

200px-Matrix_transpose.gif

The TOP moderator said as much in one of the previous threads.

"Thanks" fill the thread and force the developers to read pages of replies to find the occasional problem report. That is the issue, problems get missed.
Have to agree, we don't need thanks filling up a beta thread where developers could miss real issues. Having a thanks thread is a good option to help with that. Hopefully, over time people will use it more.

that’s cool that the settings of the mics still the same even if this beta change the saved dynacab of the preset . You just have to change the cab again. Please let it that way 👍🏻 . It is said until the beginning that this will mess with the presets but yeah I have already done 30 presets with 4 dynacabs in each ones 🤣 to get ahead

No one's telling you what to do! Clutter it up with all the crap you want, I believe it's been obvious people don't want to read through a cluttered post to find the answers they're looking for. They just ask them over and over and won't read for themselves. It's just an effort to ask people to be courteous about things.
Please man, stop. Just read the last thing you said and read your original comment. Same goes for the other guy trying to justify. Read his last comment and tell me it’s not weird/lording behaviour. That’s what I believe and it’s the last I’m saying about it. I’m sure you and the other guy are willing to stop for the sake of not clogging up the thread, too.

It seems in the new Axe-Edit, with the Dyna-Cab configuration, the position and distance aren't shown in CAB 2, 3, 4 in exactly the same way as it is displayed for CAB 1. Not a huge problem, but would be nice if they all matched.

Changes from previous beta:
  • Added 2x12 Chiefman and 2x12 Class-A 30W Dyna-Cabs.
  • The Cabs page of the Cabinet block now features a "Transpose" button in Dyna-Cab mode. Pressing Transpose will transpose the arrangement of the parameters. This makes adjusting a single cabinet's parameters easier.
Can confirm.

Transpose appears to be sticky until a reboot. Can it be made sticky across reboots too?

Last edited:
excited to have the VOX and Matchless Dyna-cabs. I feel like there's an amp that Matchless cab would pair really well with, it's right on the tip of my tongue....
The Chiefman is the cab I've been waiting for! Thanks Cliff! (ooops).

It's good on any Brit-flavored amp, but I really like it for the JTM45 and Brit style TrainWrecks.

@FractalAudio Is it safe to assume each mic in the Chiefman is a blend of the two dissimilar speakers in the Matchless 2x12?

It seems in the new Axe-Edit, with the Dyna-Cab configuration, the position and distance aren't shown in CAB 2, 3, 4 in exactly the same way as it is displayed for CAB 1. Not a huge problem, but would be nice if they all matched.
Agreed, it would make using the snapshot function more precise

The TOP moderator said as much in one of the previous threads.

"Thanks" fill the thread and force the developers to read pages of replies to find the occasional problem report. That is the issue, problems get missed.
An exercise in futility if you ask me. It’s probably easier to create another thread for bug reports with every release, if the developers really want to.
The release threads start off with thanks, then audio samples, tips etc. and then go into unrelated topics as time passes. Don’t fight evolution 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom